British Speedway Forum
Boothers

Kevin Little Farewell Meeting

www.alittlebitofado.co.uk

All details on this meeting can be found on Kevins Farewell Meeting website including admission prices, meeting format and sponsorship packages

Im almost sure the prices are standard Redcar admission which are:

BEARS ADMISSION PRICES

£12 adults ~ £8 concessions ~ Children under 5 FREE ~ Children 5-16 ~ £2

Edited by Liz !!!

Don't miss what could be Stoney's last ever competitive track action.

Kev Littles testimonial will see Stoney compete in the old hands pairs competition.

Surely a must for every workington fan new and old!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and Stoney will be up to his old legendary waverley hotel antics at the post meeting party at the THistle hotel middlesborough, discounted room rates available, quote kevin little testimonial!!!!!!

ooh, i've been slapped on the wrist by a lioness, for simply trying to attract as much attantion as possible from as wide a cross section of this forum as possible. Apologies for trying to promote a very good selling point of my mate Kev's testimonial meeting.

Lioness, pick your toys up and get back in your pram!!!!!! another thing, if there are five indicator bars of warning lights (ie 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%) why am i on 25%, please change my ticking off percentage accordingly!!!!!!!! What happens if i get up to 100%??????

BRing back the great Frederico Barbarossa i say, he had some great things to tell us, where has he gone? I wonder if he got all the way up to 100% naughtiness and then was removed and shot at dawn by the forum firing squad!!!!!!!

Yeas i think they are, but if you are after them call lorraine on....07783246996.. and she can make sure you dont miss out!!!!! Spread the word of Stoneys appearance throughpout marra land!!!!

ooh, i've been slapped on the wrist by a lioness, for simply trying to attract as much attantion as possible from as wide a cross section of this forum as possible. Apologies for trying to promote a very good selling point of my mate Kev's testimonial meeting.

Lioness, pick your toys up and get back in your pram!!!!!! another thing, if there are five indicator bars of warning lights (ie 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, 100%) why am i on 25%, please change my ticking off percentage accordingly!!!!!!!! What happens if i get up to 100%??????

BRing back the great Frederico Barbarossa i say, he had some great things to tell us, where has he gone? I wonder if he got all the way up to 100% naughtiness and then was removed and shot at dawn by the forum firing squad!!!!!!!

As you want to make things public - sadly on a thread meant to be for your 'mate' but there you go.

No one forces you to post here but you do sign up for rules. Twice in the last two weeks we have lost the forum due to the selfish attitude of people who think that they are above the rules and can do what they want - lets all post every post in every thread, the forum will be shut within the hour and there will be no publicity for anyone.

Interesting you chose to single ME out as well and not mention the other mod who took action against you - hey I'm priviledged

Toys? Nah its all right mate I'm a bit above that but yours are strewn off way back down the street.

Now have the decency to leave this thread for what it should be - publicity for a testimonial for a top bloke who has given a lot to PL speedway :mad:

Chris Harris confirmed at last nights meeting to ride in the Redcar team.

TEAM LINEUPS IN THE MAIN EVENT SO FAR:

REDCAR: Gary Havelock, Shane Parker, Chris Kerr, Chris Harris

NEWCASTLE: Kenneth Bjerre, Stuart Robson, Richard Hall, George Stancl.

EDINBURGH: Rory Schlein, William Lawson, Ronnie Correy

WORKINGTON: Kauko Nieminen, James Wright, Joe Screen.

The PREMIER LEAGUE LEGENDS are – MIDDLESBROUGH: Martin “Mad Dog” Dixon and Mark Courtney, EDINBURGH: Peter Carr and Kenny McKinna, BERWICK: Scott Lamb and Sean Courtney, NEWCASTLE: Paul “Banger” Bentley and David Blackburn.

I think Stoney replaces Mark Courtney, so teams may be swapped abit (I could be wrong)

**** REMEMBER ITS A 7.00PM START ****

Edited by cheekycobra

Are tickets availiable on the door???

As confirmed by the man himself on Thursday at Redcar "Yes, turn up & pay".

I guess to help ease the queues at the turnstiles, complimentary ticket holders (& advance ticket holders?) are being directed to a separate entrance.

Also, as mentioned in the recent press release, Stoney is replacing Mark Courtney in the "Middlesbrough" pairing, thus re-uniting the 1997 Pairs winners of Long Eaton.

... and I guess this is as good a time as any to mention that we'll be producing the DVD of the meeting on Kevin's behalf, to be available through kevin's website at A Little Bit Of A Do as well as at GRT Media

Cheers,

Bob

Edited by GRT Media

Kevin has added his final three names - CHRIS HARRIS, CHRIS NEATH, PAUL LEE.

The teams in the 4TT are:

REDCAR: Gary Havelock, Shane Parker, Chris Kerr, Chris Harris.

NEWCASTLE: Kenneth Bjerre, Stuart Robson, Richard Hall, George Stancl.

EDINBURGH: Rory Schlein, William Lawson, Ronnie Correy, Chris Neath.

WORKINGTON: Joe Screen, Kauko Nieminen, James Wright, Paul Lee.

The Premier League Legends Pairs are:

MIDDLESBROUGH: Martin “Mad Dog” Dixon and Carl Stonehewer,

EDINBURGH: Peter Carr and Kenny McKinna,

BERWICK: Scott Lamb and Sean Courtney,

NEWCASTLE: Paul “Banger” Bentley and David Blackburn.

Start time is 7pm.

I have just put onto Ebay, the chance to spend the meeting with the referee (Graham Reeve).

This is a unique chance to see what happens behind the scenes & assist Graham with any decisions. You will also join in the pre-meeting briefing with the Team Managers & Riders.

Ref no for bids  -  250097358304

This item finishes today, & is still a bargain at £42, all monies raised go dierectly to Kevin's Farewell fund in recognition of his services. :)

Help, does anyone know of any race jacket suppliers who could make some race jackets for kevins meeting. We need 30 for Thursday night, just a big leeter k on the front with the number 76. and numers 1-30 on the back. many thanks

Is their anyone willing to give me a lift to this meeting ,looked at trains etc but makes it a very long day :unsure:

any chance.