British Speedway Forum
Boothers

Kevin Little Farewell Meeting

Whats the weather like??

Also, a little help. Coming from workington, do you just follow signs all the way along the A66 and this takes you right there?

Whats the weather like??

Also, a little help. Coming from workington, do you just follow signs all the way along the A66 and this takes you right there?

If you know where the MFC Riverside stadium is then head towards there and just past it is a roundabout. Take the 2nd exit then follow the road and you will see a big sign at the entrance.

The weather is absolutely baking how. Sweating here. The meeting line up looks brilliant.

Cheers Marron. I am sure I will find my way lol. If not, you will see me with my arm out on the side of the road asking for directions lol, but it looks very simple to get to.

does anybody know if there is any updates for this testimonial please

Cheers Marron. I am sure I will find my way lol. If not, you will see me with my arm out on the side of the road asking for directions lol, but it looks very simple to get to.

Did you get there ok?

Yep, thanks Marron. It was dead easy. A66 ALL the way then one little turn off onto the A171 or summet.

It was a pretty good night. The track looked like it could have done with a watering like, to get a few more overtakes, was very dusty i thought.

The racing was good though. Also, how awesome did Stoney look? He was still rapid and hasnt rode since he got injured 2 seasons ago, he looked as good as anyone out there last night. And he never ruled out a return did he. Maybe next season when James Wright leaves he will come back, there will certainly be a place for him and he showed he could still mix it, though he did give Kevin the win in the last race lol.

Edited by cometsfan2k4

Yep, thanks Marron. It was dead easy. A66 ALL the way then one little turn off onto the A171 or summet.

It was a pretty good night. The track looked like it could have done with a watering like, to get a few more overtakes, was very dusty i thought.

The racing was good though. Also, how awesome did Stoney look? He was still rapid and hasnt rode since he got injured 2 seasons ago, he looked as good as anyone out there last night. And he never ruled out a return did he. Maybe next season when James Wright leaves he will come back, there will certainly be a place for him and he showed he could still mix it, though he did give Kevin the win in the last race lol.

HE GAVE HIM THE WIN :o:D

Some great races and I think Stoney maybe back beofre the end of the season with another club or he will at least receive interest in him. I think he will be back at Worky next year though.

Seen more passes in this meeting than all my prvious visits put together,screen,janirro,bjerre,schlein and bomber were great apart from 1 kerr race redcar were shown up except bomber.It just shows you can use that banking giving you have the bottle and the engines.

We sold out of programmes at the meeting, but now have some more printed.

Anyone wanting a copy, they are £4 each with free P & P. The programme is 32 pages, A4 size & full colour.

Please send a cheque payable to "A Little bit of a do" to Julie Reading, Yorkshire Bank, 14 High Street, Alfreton. DE55 7BB

Also during the next week I will be putting some donated items onto Ebay to raise money for Kevin too.

They will be Bjarne Pederson cap, Kevlars(these will be next Friday though), Bjarne fleece & T Shirts. Also signed Sam Ermolenko cap, the last few race jackets we have & some Wulfsport stuff.

Anyone interested in the race jckets can contact me by personal messages too.

I have put Paul Lee's race jacket from this meeting onto Ebay under reference 250106547689. All monies made from this will go into Kevin's Farewell fund in reognition of his services.

Bjarne Pedersens Kevlars from Torun speedway are now on Ebay to raise money for Kevin under ref no: 250110578636.

Also Paul Bentley's race jacket worn in the veterans races at the meeting under reference 250110574693.

I still have a few programmes available at £4 which includes postage & Polo shirts at £15 including postage as well.

These can be purchased by sending a cheque payable to "A Little bit of a do" to Yorkshire Bank, 14 High Street, Alfreton, DE55 7BB. Mark envelope FAO Julie Reading.

Kauko Nieminen Race Jacket now listed on Ebay under ref: 250114125336 and as before all proceeds to Kev's Farewell in recognition of Kevin's Services.