British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Triple.H.

Who will win in Slovenia?

My money is on Lukas Dryml,the track suits him and he is seriously motoring at the moment.Apparantly Mark Loram and Ryan Sullivan will ride as well,so good luck to them and hope they don,t crash.

Is anyone going?i am.

Steve Turner is going to this one.

He doesn't seem to have been around lately so perhaps he is going by rowing boat and set off a week last Monday.

Have a good time Steve. :D

Tomasz Gollob will have a change of luck and be victorious.

He has looked in good form in the GPs this year and on the first proper track (Chorzow is still new imho) will make up for last year when beaten by a tyres width by Sullivan.

Go Tomek !

Rico :roll:

Guest matty wigs

I would think a cheeky each way bet on Mr Gollob would be quite sensible. He's due a win, it's a proper race track, and dare I say that he may go out there and try and prove a point after his recent disappointments in this series?

I would imagine the usual suspects of TRick, the Ginger Whinger and Sully will be there or thereabouts also.

Fingeres crossed too for Greg - he keeps getting to the finals and drawing poor gates. Let's hope his lucj changes this weekend!

He has looked in good form in the GPs this year and on the first proper track (Chorzow is still new imho) will make up for last year when beaten by a tyres width by Sullivan.

Go Tomek !

Surely Avesta must be considered to be a proper track!? ;)

Otherwise I agree with what have been written here, Gollob is always a force to count on when it comes to real tracks and could be a winner, five different winners in five meetings if that happens. Greg Hancock might not be on the absolute top of the podium this time either but he has been close lately with three straight finals. Andreas Jonsson rode well in Krsko last year, hope he can pull through once again and that Rune Holta (who rides in my Swedish team) can finally reach the final, he deserves it after four straight semifinals this season. :approve:

Should be a good meeting anyhow, as usual on a proper track.

Have you been before Triple.H, we went over to the GP challenge a couple of years ago, beautiful country, no transport system whatsoever, the local taxi firm consists of one bloke in his car with a mobile, so make sure you have your to and from sorted out before you go or a hire car arranged.

Think i fancy Trick or Crumpy for this one, Mr Pedersen could be another one to watch.

Go Tomek !

Surely Avesta must be considered to be a proper track!? ;)

D'oh ! And I was there as well :oops:

He got "Dryml'd" in that one though.

Dryml'd = outrageous manouvre swinging from inside to out on exit to a corner resulting in your opponent having to shut off.

Jason Crump will win again!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

GO JASON!!!!!!!!

Guest Hoddy

Tony Rickardsson will win this one I would say!! ;-)

Is Lee Richardson riding ??? :?

Well he supposed to be riding at Poole tomorrow for Coventry so I should imagine he is riding on Saturday.

Think either Greg or Dryml will win this one. :)

Could anybody tell me is Peter Karlsson riding in the GP this week.

Thanks

I would think so Strop..there's so many riders out injured they're soon going to be calling up retired riders to get a line-up. I think David Howe is the latest one to be told to get out there... :roll:

Would like Scotty to actually make the A Final this time, but it's a fast track and unfortunately I think it'll suit Crumpy. Even Sullivan with his injuries must fancy his chances if he can get out of the gate and just wind the throttle on.

I'll stick my little quid on Lukas again though - he's got to win one soon and this is as good as any! :D

Sullivan, like a phoenix, pulls his GP dreams from the ashes. (sullivan to win!) 8)