British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Chris Harris in the GP '07

Well done to Harris in getting in the GP's. Think he has deserved it over Stead on recent form alone.

Many congratulations to Bomber very well deserved. Seen him at Arligton a few times this year he has been flying. :approve:

Come on Bomber!! Congratulations to him, dead pleased he's got in and I hope, even though he may not be top 8 finish at first he proves to everyone it was the right decision to include him.

Get BOMBER a very welcome to Reading on wednesday please! He deserve the place. Cheers Chris.

well done Bomber - has made massive improvement this season. Good luck in the GPs

Good News. I like him because he simply shows an eagerness to learn and hes unafraid to 'give it a go'. I hope he shows some glimpses next season that he can do the step up.

Hes been heat leader quality material at Rynbik and Coventry this year.

Wooohoooooooo!!! :lol::D:D:lol:

Go Bomber!!! Great to see him given a chance, he's worked hard for it.

Okay - question answered.

When Chris's girlfriend comes up from Cornwall she always stands with us and we have a great laugh. She didnt last Friday! :(

Having just text her - she has admitted she didnt spend time with us as the temptation to spill the beans would have been to great!!!! :D

And there we were wondering what we had done to upset her. :unsure:

Brilliant news Bomber-

off to buy a new piggie bank - I think I need to start saving for a few foreign tours! :D