8 TOMASZ GOLLOB POLAND PZM

9 JAROSLAW HAMPEL POLAND PZM

10 ANTONIO LINDBÄCK SWEDEN SVEMO

11 SCOTT NICHOLLS GREAT BRITAIN ACU

12 BJARNE PEDERSEN DENMARK DMU

13 WIESLAW JAGUS POLAND PZM

14 RUNE HOLTA POLAND PZM

15 CHRIS HARRIS GREAT BRITAIN ACU

So Hans keeps his No.6 & there are no real surprises.

Reserves:

19 PETER KARLSSON SWEDEN SVEMO

20 KAJ LAUKKENEN FINLAND SML

21 CHARLIE GJEDDE DENMARK DMU

22 PIOTR PROTASIEWICZ POLAND PZM

23 RYAN SULLIVAN AUSTRALIA MA

24 MATEJ FERJAN SLOVENIA MAMS

As expected then really; still think PK is unlucky to not get in though. Must just be his age that counted against him.

As expected then really; still think PK is unlucky to not get in though. Must just be his age that counted against him.

Yes, especially as he finished 4th in the qualifiers & JP stated how Harris was 5th. It's all demographics!

BTW, can they really justify having 2 Swedish GPs with just 2 riders in the series now?

this seasons wasters are Holta and Jagus, can they be the Pepe P and NKI of the 2006 series?

this seasons wasters are Holta and Jagus, can they be the Pepe P and NKI of the 2006 series?

Jagus isn't a waster. However, for Jagus & Chris Harris to live with the competiton, they both need big money sponsors.

Jagus and Holta at least qualified. The real wasters are Nicholls and Harris, neither of whom qualified. And Harris is less of a waster than Nicholls, who shames the sport with his constantly having to beg for a place at the GPs.

god you have got sub started now!!!

that must of hurt sub, scotty and bomber getting in for next year, i bet you toasted there qualification didnt you!!!!!!

i think the line up for next years series looks the best ever.

I propose a toast to King Scott and Queen Sophie B)

Edited by Ironside

god you have got sub started now!!!

that must of hurt sub, scotty and bomber getting in for next year, i bet you toasted there qualification didnt you!!!!!!

i think the line up for next years series looks the best ever.

I've no real problem with Harris' nomination. In fact, if you go to the Updates site you'll see I proposed him, together with Lindgren, Pedersen and Kolodziej.

Pedersen on the grounds that he qualified for 2006 and deserves a second chance. Lindgren and Kolodziej on the grounds that they are young up-and-coming riders deserving of a chance. Nicholls has had his chances and wasted each and every single one.

no sub, read your last but 1 post, you called both scotty and bomber ''real wasters''. :blink:

I've no real problem with Harris' nomination. In fact, if you go to the Updates site you'll see I proposed him, together with Lindgren, Pedersen and Kolodziej.

Pedersen on the grounds that he qualified for 2006 and deserves a second chance. Lindgren and Kolodziej on the grounds that they are young up-and-coming riders deserving of a chance. Nicholls has had his chances and wasted each and every single one.

In my opinion, I'd swapped Nicholls with Lindgren and Loram for Harris. But either way I am happy with Harris with international form has come on leaps and bounds. Kolodziej's time will come, time is on his side after all unlike the British riders.

No surprise really. Has Gollob definatly confirmed he is carrying on?

No surprise really. Has Gollob definatly confirmed he is carrying on?

Lets hope so. :)

Jagus and Holta at least qualified. The real wasters are Nicholls and Harris, neither of whom qualified.

Thats harsh! Going by your, they should qualify theory (which I do agree with BTW) thenn the top 8 qualify and then the next 7 should be the riders from the qualifying round. Wasn't Bomber 5th? Meaning if it was done the way you wanted, bomber would be in the GP's fairly?

PK will be 37 in December - how old are Hancock and Adams ?

I propose a toast to King Scott and Queen Sophie  B)

The only way he will be king is if 10 riders abdicate first

Its like saying Zara Phillips wil be queen !!