Davey Watt

Stuart Robson

Tommy Allen

Lewis Bridger

Adam Shields

Tai Woffinden

Leigh Lanham

Josh Auty

The meeting will take the form of a 12 race Qualifier, with the top 8 scorers progressing to the semi-finals, from which the "winner takes all" final will be decided.

The event will be followed by a spectacular 20 minute firework display and afterwards in the bar, a disco and the presentation of the annual "Mr Rocket" and "Mr Raider" awards.

Admission prices will be: Adults £12, while children go FREE. Start time is 7:00pm

Edited by darth raider

Line up (not in riding order).

Edward Kennett

Chris Neath

Steve Boxall

John Oliver

Davey Watt

Stuart Robson

Tommy Allen

Lewis Bridger

Adam Shields

Tai Woffinden

Leigh Lanham

Josh Auty

The meeting will take the form of a 12 race Qualifier, with the top 8 scorers progressing to the semi-finals, from which the "winner takes all" final will be decided.

The event will be followed by a spectacular 20 minute firework display and afterwards in the bar, a disco and the presentation of the annual "Mr Rocket" and "Mr Raider" awards.

Admission prices will be: Adults £12, while children go FREE. Start time is 7:00pm

So ONLY 4 riders are eliminated after 12 mostly meaningless races.

The traditional format was surely much better than this. I'm one of Len's biggest supporters but I'm in two minds whether or not to go now.

Two Choices for saturday, Go to this meeting or watching "the X factor".

Hmmmm..... where's me' programme board. :wink:

I wouldn't know when the Excrement Factor was on let alone consider watching it.

Would like to know also why Len has rid of us of five heats and four riders? 12 riders and top 8 into two semis is mickey mouse and he has cocked up on this one.

Suppose he has spent the meeting budget on some crappy firework display. Oh good.

Len has devalued the meeting and he should give us the usual 16 rider 20 heat formula. For the same price as usual for the Ace of Herts we are getting 5 heats and 4 riders less. Cheers Len.

And John Oliver? Would have preferred Topinka or Nermark than a PL reserve.

Edited by Chris

Well, it does look a bit of a cheapskate type of meeting. More emphasise seems this year to be on the fireworks than has been in the past. I guess with free kids this week and fireworks Len hopes they will buy some fish & chips. But, yes there’s always a but, when Len has run the Vic Harding meeting a similar format has been used. I understand the reason for twelve riders and not sixteen in that, Len has had trouble getting riders to ride, simple! They don’t want to ride individual meetings, and for the standard Premier League money, which Rye House pays to ALL their riders.

But of course whatever type of final meeting Rye hold it will have it’s knockers.

Personally how I wish we could have the ‘Champions Chase’ to finish the season like we had a Hackney, those where the days! Could even tempt Steve Lomas [who] to ride I bet………..

Busy day for Lewis he's at Capel le Ferne Grasstrack at 1pm  :approve:

Thought that was Sunday Shazzybird, unless he's haveing a practice is he?

Sorry Dave Divvy me didn't read the sub title and all my dates are to pot at the moment, apologies. Makes it easier for me as I enjoy a trip to Rye House may have to ring Unc. see what he's up to Saturday Night :wink:

Sorry Dave Divvy me didn't read the sub title and all my dates are to pot at the moment, apologies.  Makes it easier for me as I enjoy a trip to Rye House may have to ring Unc. see what he's up to Saturday Night  :wink:

Having trouble with your dates..: not like you shazzy..??!!!! ;)

:rolleyes: Good Luck to Lewis Bridger in this one, remember watching him fly around Sittingbourne for Weymouth Jeeeez that fella can ride a bike B)

:rolleyes:  Good Luck to Lewis Bridger in this one, remember watching him fly around Sittingbourne for Weymouth Jeeeez that fella can ride a bike  B)

I remember seeing him in the second halfs at Wimbledon looking sheer class. to then be told by Dingle he couldn't guarantee him a team place the following season. The rest as they say is history....

I enjoy a trip to Rye

That'll mean a definite appearance by yours and my stalker Mr Vincent Vega. He'll be spoilt for choice :blink:

Edited by Shadders