British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
darth raider

Ace Of Herts @ Rye House

fully deserved from ed. cracking fireworks (how much did they cost! :blink: ) and mr rocket = boxall and mr raider = robert mear, who could argue with that! :D

Yes well done to Steve and Robert!

morning mr wong. nope missed that this time thank god, but i was moving around the stadium a bit last nite. was vega there anywhere. or is he the bald git.? :blink:  will anyone ever know? ps did bald man have his gremlins with him this time.

He could well be Vincent Vega, he was shouting abuse at Kennett saying "You can't pass anyone you useless c*** " after he had just won the final :lol:

Didnt stay for the fireworks but they were lighting up the sky still when we were goin down the a10 so must of been half decent!

Well done Len!

He could well be Vincent Vega, he was shouting abuse at Kennett saying "You can't pass anyone you useless c*** " after he had just won the final  :lol:

Didnt stay for the fireworks but they were lighting up the sky still when we were goin down the a10 so must of been half decent!

Well done Len!

:D yep fireworks good, crowd good, eddie good, but i is pissed off i gotta wait till march now till it all starts again. bloody hell i will have yo spend me sat nights stareing at the wife. oh bugger :blink:

:D yep fireworks good, crowd good, eddie good, but i is pissed off i gotta wait till march now till it all starts again. bloody hell i will have yo spend me sat nights stareing at the wife. oh bugger :blink:

LOL its a good job she doesnt read these forums then! :P:D

Also last night was possibly the longest I have ever had to stand in a que for just to get some fish and chips! Had run out of fish by the end of heat 4! Although it was worth the wait anyway :D

Nah werent me people I will only set foot inside Hoddesden when the mighty Arena are in town the whole team. With our new promoter we may even have an inter league challenge in 2007 you never know!!!

Or maybe even Ronnie will buy out Lenny and take the Sparklers to the Elite League in 2007 fingers crossed!!!!

Nah werent me people I will only set foot inside Hoddesden when the mighty Arena are in town the whole team.  With our new promoter we may even have an inter league challenge in 2007 you never know!!!

Or maybe even Ronnie will buy out Lenny and take the Sparklers to the Elite League in 2007 fingers crossed!!!!

Why struggle at the foot of the Elite? Swallow your pride and come to the Premier League. The least you would do would be to scrape into the play offs and prolong your season past it's usual end in June.

LOL its a good job she doesnt read these forums then! :P  :D

:oops: too late. i am in the sh@te now. tells me im gonna get spa##ed for that. ah well maybe sat nites wont be 2 bad after all :P

Nah werent me people I will only set foot inside Hoddesden when the mighty Arena are in town the whole team.  With our new promoter we may even have an inter league challenge in 2007 you never know!!!

Shadders rest assured IF Arena do decide to grace the shale of Rye, I to will be there so that I can point out Mr Vega to you :lol: Vega there's still a lot of people that would LOVE to meet you :wink:

:oops: Sorry forgot what I came here for then as well CONGRATULATIONS EDWARD Well deserved by all accounts! :approve:

Edited by shazzybird

Without wishing to take anything away from Edward's victory, I thought that Davey Watt was the best rider and along with Robbo was the best entertainment value on the night. A half cocked system whereby Watt ended up with gate 3 in the final was the nail in his coffin.

As predicted, gate and go Lanham produced hardly any entertainment value. One genuine all night on a lame Chris Neath.

Thanks for your kind wishes Shazza. We wont struggle at the foot of the EL with Stuart in charge play offs beckon for us next year as he will have riders in the team next season who are better away from home.

BTW Shadders seriously I dont think we have seen the last of your old friend RR in speedway where do you reckon he will end up next?

BTW Shadders seriously I dont think we have seen the last of your old friend RR. where do you reckon he will end up next?

Celebrity Fat Club

Edited by Shadders

Tongue in cheek or not can you stop swearing? .................... PLEASE!