British Speedway Forum

Thanks Bob,

Were trying to do the best for these guys over here.Will have an interseting team for 2007

Do tell TMG or whisper it to me sometime!!! :D

The updates site is looking for someone to share the texting duties....any offers?

All sorted now

Updates will be available Here

Edited by crazysue

Guest Donsking

Hi guys

Didn't think I would be able to make this meeting, but now I can; anyone got any idea when it starts?

First show 1.30pm. But if you're coming by car, allow plenty of time to get in the car park!

Guest Donsking

I might not make it then..................... :D

Kennett, Fisher :o , Kerr to win the individual.

Bridger/Kennett to win the pairs.

You guys haven't seen Charlie Venegas in awhile.This guy has more main event wins at all the track in the USA (California ). He can gate and rides the small tracks really well. Not sure who's equipment he is riding but watch for him to be there in the end.

i would love to see bobby that gut wuth a spice name win think he is lovley ..

and unhappily wont be there got up tis morningto go and feel yuck so decided not to chance it :(:(

Can anyone whose going and aint set off yet or someone who aint going and knows the format let me know because i need to know what the updates site could you tell me for example What the 1.30pm meeting is and what the evening one is.

on the m40, should be there for 11.30 ish. Then its just getting in the car park!

Can anyone whose going and aint set off yet or someone who aint going and knows the format let me know because i need to know what the updates site could you tell me for example What the 1.30pm meeting is and what the evening one is.

If it's like last year, the 1.30pm meeting is the Bonanza Pairs - 8 pairs, meeting over 20 heats (usual heat scoring 3-2-1-0), but they don't all meet each other :-( Then a final between the top 2 scoring pairs over 6 laps, and scoring 4-3-2-0.

At 6pm its the individual, Brighton Bonanza X - the standard 16 rider - 20 heat formula, plus a final for the top 4 scorers.

Beautiful morning here in Brighton!

i would love to see bobby  that gut wuth a spice name win think he is lovley ..

and unhappily wont be there got up tis morningto go and feel yuck so decided not to chance it  :(  :(

:blink: reading the above and not understanding any of it, I reckon you could possibly be showing the signs of being totally hungover :P