British Speedway Forum

No - Kitten did - I just attached that comment to my post which you happened to be part of. :)

I thought it was aimed at me. Why did you say there are no Faries anymore? I will always remember you as a Fairy Family... don't do it to me... I'll cry now...

:cry:

Yeah... I will just pretend I don't know they do not 'perform' as Fairies anymore...

and I'm sure they will pick on you anyway...

so yes, I'll protect you if you wish Sir :P

There is a possiblity that I might...just might, be going this year after all. I have been working on my mum and she is almost at the stage of saying yes, she will have my other 2 boys.....yippppeeeeeee!!! :lol:

Edited by crazysue

I Why did you say there are no Faries anymore? I will always remember you as a Fairy Family.

They'll can't change they've got to be called fairies it's the only way I recognised them in Cardiff :wink: Even the one that was on her own at the cash point her face was a picture when I walked past and said "Those bloody fairies get everywhere" daggers or what! :lol:

They'll can't change they've got to be called fairies it's the only way I recognised them in Cardiff : Even the one that was on her own at the cash point her face was a picture when I walked past and said "Those bloody fairies get everywhere" daggers or what!

Thanks Shazzy!!

Dont worry about the daggers - thats how Lora looks at everyone! :unsure::D

I am on the phone now sorting tickets -why is it so difficult. They dont understand an activity if its two events in one day. 15minutes into the call and I've been put on hold why he says he has computer problems!!!

He's back!! - And we have had to book both events seperately. It will show up on my card as two payments.

But they are the £26 packagae but it costs everyone in the group £4 in booking fees.

WHAT A RIP OFF!!!!!! 27 minutes to sort!! :mad:

I hear people saying we should have booked earlier and directly and yes I have the paperwork but I didnt as we waited to see who was coming.

So tickets booked for the Sandie Special -I will IM you all tonight with the final costs and where to send cheques!!!

Off to me mothers now - and there was me thinking the day was bad enough already! :o:unsure:

Fisher!

damn might not bother now  :P

And as for March Sandie- just use your noggin  :D

SCB - pizza will be sorted for you sir  :wink:

Please can i come to pizza hut too? :unsure:

I've not seen a full lineup yet, with all the extra Americans invited this year will Schwartz and McConnell be there?

But they are the £26 packagae but it costs everyone in the group £4 in booking fees.

That's a bloody cheek.

So tickets booked for the Sandie Special  -I will IM you all tonight with the final costs and where to send cheques!!!

Cheers. :)

Don't know how you booked yours but the guy that booked ours for 10 people didn't get charged any booking fees.

Ive heard that the U15's are there again.Dont know in what guise though.

Anyone confirm it please?

Guest Jim Blanchard

Just to get in a commercial plug in here if I may. Denise and myself hopefully will be there with our range of limited edition art prints including the latest Greg Hancock print. Though we are always delighted to meet our all of our forum friends, I will also be especially looking forward to meeting a very special personal forum friend who will be recovering from surgery - she knows who I mean - and I guess several others will too and know who I mean.

We will also be showing for the very first time, a new and very limited special limited edition print that all of the copies would have been sign by the rider along with a photo of him signing and a special certificate of authenticity. Please do come and say hello.

Edited by Jim Blanchard