British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Brown

Lukas Dryml Injury

Surely the buck stops with GP race director a certain Mr Olsen and BSI.No meeting can start in the UK without a paramedic or doctor present,as it was a GP i would think you would need at least 1 of each present as if the Dr./paramedic needs to attend the hospital as in Lukas,s case hopefully.Then their beloved tv schedules go down the pan and they are probably more important than the riders safety.What needs to happen is all riders stick together and say we aint riding with air fences on the straights,5 riders on a narrow track and no Dr./paramedic present.If the riders stick together it will be sorted as if they refuse to ride just after the parade who will the general public believe is in the right? any speedway fan would say the riders were.

If Lion Tamer's a nice chap he won't appreciate the association with nathty ole me will he?!  :shock:  :lol:  

Leggy.

Of courth not, I'm a real puthycat at heart. :D

(Apologieth in advanth to anyone with a thpeech impediment) :roll:

My comments are based on the fact as a pilot I fly into these countries  

Ah, is there anything that comes even close to the thrill of slipping into the odd cockpit or two? :P :evil:

Of course, you working as a bar manager must visit these places far more often than I so I bow down to your superior knowledge. :roll: ;)

Next time your having a bad day and need someone to talk to, try not to head to your local bar and chat to the barmaid or barman (or anyone else that is likely to listen) :P Just because "We" work in pubs/clubs serving drinks doesn't mean we are not educated :evil:

Not many public houses sprout wings and travel around the world everyday but if you see one that does then let me know cuz I'll be there honey. ;)

I never said you were uneducated but if that's what you want to think then go right ahead. I was refering to the fact that bar staff don't travel abroad for a living everyday and see these things EVERYDAY.

For your info I've worked in bars myself in the past on MANY occasions so nurr nurr! :P

Leggy.