British Speedway Forum
SCB

What Gp's Are You Going To In 2007?

Sounds like having a good time morelike Matt :D

Fancy joining us on Matt on our lager slurping, girl hunting extravaganza??? Roo is buying the crates of lager for my gaff :D

Because of circumstances which I can't change I am going to give the foreign GPs and miss this year and concentrate on my British Speedway. Still have to get to Somerset, Stoke and Workington as well as the new track at Birmingham. Will be going to the British GP.

Wroclaw, Cardiff and Bydgoszcz for me also...

However, i shall be trying me best to rein it in a tad after my old ankle-busting exploits in Bydgoszcz that somewhat spolied last seasons events :blink:

Taking my 9 year old daughter to Cardiff for her first GP experience, can't wait to see her face when we get into the stadium. :)

Taking my 9 year old daughter to Cardiff for her first GP experience, can't wait to see her face when we get into the stadium. :)

She'll love every minute Snapper . I took my 11 year old daughter this year and she was awestruck . She is used to watching speedway at Ashfield along with just a few hundred people . Take plenty of money to run the gauntlet of airhorn and flag sellers . And after last Friday i suspect it will be a Danish flag for 2007. :D

And after last Friday i suspect it will be a Danish flag for 2007.  :D

Good to see Mr Andersen spreading his magic to the PL fans. :approve:

And following our trip to Brighton on Sunday I assure you the HA merchandise goes a lot further than just a Danish flag, take lots of pennies with you. :D

Guest thetiger2799

Cardiff and Bydgoszcz for me next year.

She'll love every minute Snapper . I took my 11 year old daughter this year and she was awestruck . She is used to watching speedway at Ashfield along with just a few hundred people . Take plenty of money to run the gauntlet of airhorn and flag sellers . And after last Friday i suspect it will be a Danish flag for 2007.  :D

When I first went in 2005, I was awestruck myself. The place was a lot smaller than I thought it was, but the noise, amount of flags and the amount of different teams represented was amazing. Even going to Wembley didn't compare to Cardiff. :)

Edited by DartfordHammer

She'll love every minute Snapper . I took my 11 year old daughter this year and she was awestruck . She is used to watching speedway at Ashfield along with just a few hundred people . Take plenty of money to run the gauntlet of airhorn and flag sellers . And after last Friday i suspect it will be a Danish flag for 2007.  :D

Yip a Danish flag is high up on the shopping list, Hans certainly won over a few more fans to shout him on. She did ask me if there will be any English sorry British riders in the GP but I told her none of them will make the final :D

2005 was my first Cardiff GP experience and I was well impressed, a quick pint with the Speeedway Star boys and then Tony R riding round the airfence on turn 2. What a stadium Cardiff is, I wonder how the final built cost and time compares to the Wembley carry on

Have an option on some good Cardiff tickets but finding accomadation at this late stage( :rolleyes: ) is putting me off, plus the journey!

Going to all of them but Bydgoszcz!! How could they schedule a GP on our wedding day!! Even though I think Ben is hoping to get sky broadcast at the reception!!

I think I might be going Gelsenkirchen by train, Eurotunnel to Koln and then train from there.

Thats Bydgoszcz by Coach, Gelsenkirchen by Train, next year it's Lonigo by boat.