British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tony159

Ticket Prices For Cardiff 2007 .

As we are rapidly approaching January is there any news yet on if the tickets for Cardiff will be increased ?

The original advert stated a ticket price freeze for tickets purchased before December 31st 2006 .

This in fact was really an increase as no free programmes were part of the deal as in 2006.

I tried to book tickets yesterday for 20 people to be told the only block available was UN2 as the rest of the blocks were either sold out or unavailable.Every year i have trouble in booking tickets in one form or another,yes the tickets have been on sale for months,but like every other year this will not be a sell out even though like everyone else i would like it to be,the organisation of the ticket sales are poor and the price hike every year will only prevent this from happening.Happy New Year to everyone.

Most of the tickets have gone up £5. The cheapest tickets have gone up from £29 to £32.

I don't know about how much the tickets have gone up as I like to view from different positions each year and consequently the prices are different. What I do think is a bit much though is advertising that there is a price freeze only to find out that this year no programme is included for early bookings. That to me is an extra 7(?) quid which I think is taking the p155!! :angry::angry:

I don't know about how much the tickets have gone up as I like to view from different positions each year and consequently the prices are different. What I do think is a bit much though is advertising that there is a price freeze only to find out that this year no programme is included for early bookings. That to me is an extra 7(?) quid which I think is taking the p155!! :angry:  :angry:

I think the cost when you consider the event is very very good and would pay if i had to :P come and find me and i will give you a free programme ;)

I think the cost when you consider the event is very very good and would pay if i had to  :P  come and find me and i will give you a free programme  ;)

Looks like the hangers on who can afford to pay , are geting the best deal . :unsure:;)

Looks like the hangers on who can afford to pay , are geting the best deal . :unsure:  ;)

I dont think i have to hang on to anybody B)

Seems the only place where kids tickets and concessions are now available are on the top tier.

Has this been the case all along??

Ticketmaster have different tickets on offer to the agents used on the official SGP site. The processing fee is more though.

Seems the only place where kids tickets and concessions are now available are on the top tier.

Nope - can usually get them in any of the cheapest zones.

No. I got ours a few days after they went on sale - £13 - on the first bend, middle tier. Very nice thank you.

There are some things to be grateful for when you get old. :P

Ticketmaster have different tickets on offer to the agents used on the official SGP site.  The processing fee is more though.

I'd prefer to never see a speedway meeting again than use Ticketmaster!!! they're useless, incompetent idiots.

Very rude as well SCB, we went there last year didn't find them friendly at all, just intent on selling us the tickets at £40 for each child as well as an adult never again!

Is there an alternative to Ticketmaster? :unsure:

No.  I got ours a few days after they went on sale - £13 - on the first bend, middle tier.  Very nice thank you.

There are some things to be grateful for when you get old.  :P

Thank you Gemini-you have answered my question-Shouldnt have left it so late-

But money wise couldn't have done it earlier.

Mind you-they messed you around last year with expected dates after you booked your hotel a year in advance so you deserve to get in cheaper anyhow :P

Edited by Nevs