British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tony159

Ticket Prices For Cardiff 2007 .

Come on then Nevsy where are your seats :wink: you never know you could be on my lap :P

I think the cost when you consider the event is very very good and would pay if i had to  :P  come and find me and i will give you a free programme  ;)

The event is crap - poor racing on an abortion of a surface. The only thing that's possibly any good would be the atmosphere and the paying public create that, not BSI. Year on year people talk less about the speedway and more about the atmosphere.

Mind you-they messed you around last year with expected dates after you booked your hotel a year in advance so you deserve to get in cheaper anyhow....

True, but I've always used the same bed/breakfast place who just provisionally book us in and then wait patiently for the correct date to be given. :approve:

No problems this year though because in the interests of me not bumping Summit off sometime during the 2 nights :mad: I've decided to cancel the booking and we are going on the coach from Coventry.

The event is crap - poor racing on an abortion of a surface.

Not really true Sub. Have you been or do you just watch it on T.V? I actually think the racing has got better each year and I certainly don't just go for the atmosphere. In fact it can be annoying being surrounded by fans poking flags in your head and blasting air horns inches from your ears. Not to mention the drunks..... :P

Edited by Gemini

Yes you shouldn't be using Ticketmaster, the official seller is seetickets!

That's okay then 'cos they're the ones I used on line. :) I hope they use better envelopes this year though. :wink:

Edited by Gemini