British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMGracing

Usa Under 21

This saturday at 8:00pm UK time there will be a live webcast of the USA under 21 competition.The webcast is free of charge as anyone can get on the webstie to view the webcast. sorry I am not a computor guy so here is the addy for the races. www.xtremespedwayaction.com and then just click on Live webcast for under21 nationals.

Line-ups (as posted on speedwaybikes yahoo discussion forum)

RIDER HOMETOWN AGE

AMA/USA Speedway U.S. Under 21 National Championship

3 - T.J. Fowler Palermo, CA 18

12 - Greg Hooten, Jr. Sacramento, CA 20

19 - Dale Facchini Riverside, CA 18

25 - J.J. Martynse Penryn, CA 21

30 - Tim Gomez Hesperia, CA 18

45 - Dario Galvin Corona, CA 18

87 - Aaron Laird Brighton, CO 19

93 - J.T. Mabry Napa, CA 18

97 - Casey Donholt Port Crane, NY 19

116 - Alex Marcucci Nevada City, CA 18

155 - Scott York Ojai, CA 20

171 - Brian Hollenbeck Owego, NY 21

201 - Neil Facchini Riverside, CA 21

212 - Kenny Ingalls Foresthill, CA 19

238 - Travis Henderson Ojai, CA 18

241 - John Marquez Menifee, CA 20

248 - Brian Starr Garden Grove, CA 19

California Youth Championship - First Division

8 - Austin Novratil Huntington Beach, CA 11

9n - Bryce Starks Meadow Vista, CA 15

13 - Krystal Cramer Chino, CA 16

21 - Gino Manzares Corona, CA 13

24 - Ben Essary Yuba City, CA 15

32 - Steven Reese Yuba City, CA 16

66 - Jason Ramirez Orange, CA 14

70 - Cody Ciciarelli Auburn, CA 13

114 - Joey Holt Oak Hills, CA 12

California Youth Championship - Second Division

2 - Braydan Galvin Corona, CA 8

9 - Rocco Scopellite Huntington Beach, CA 10

12 - Thomas Reich Auburn, CA 13

18 - Russell Green Anaheim, CA 15

22 - Samuel Ramirez Orange, CA 7

139 - Phillip Harmatiuk Garden Grove, CA 16

154 - Chad Hoyt Tustin, CA 13

178 - Eloy Medellin III Yorba Linda, CA 12

611 - Brad Pappalardo Corona, CA 13

California Pee Wee Championship

3 - Bryson Galvin Corona, CA 5

43 - River McDougall Bakersfield, CA 8

104 - Kurtis Hamill Carlsbad, CA 8

178 - Cassandra Medellin Yorba Linda, CA 8

Would have been nice to see this Topic in a more popular Forum.

However here is my assesment from what i have seen of he Dream Team;

3. TJ Fowler. Has all the ability in he world, can he keep the bikes in one piece??. Should be a Top three finisher.

19. Dale Facchini. Possibly the most improved rider on the Dream Team of 2006.

Dale could be a dark horse, less spectacular than his brother,he is the steady eddie

of the two, I will go for a Top Three, again if the bikes are right.

30. Tim Gomez. Tim is my missus,s favourite rider, and if he has fully recovered from the injuries he got whilst in the UK in 06, he should be a certain Top Three.

45. Dario Galvin. Dissapointing not to see Dario over here in 06, does not look to have made the progress expected of him this year. If he can put some decent starts together he will upset one or two.

201. Neil Facchni. Neill was a little dissapointing this year, can mix it with the best of his age group, can be spectacular,needs to add a little bit of consistency to his points scoring, maybe concentrate on the riding more than the ladies.

248. Brian Starr. Brian is another who falls into the Steady year on year improver rather than the spectacular. I feel with Brian he races more as a hobby than wanting to make a career out of it, though he has ability, again he can take points of the more favoured riders especially if he gates.

I cannot split the Top Three there are a few imponderables.

TJ. If his bikes are set up right, he will take all the beating, Dale again if his equipment is A1 he can get on the rostrum, and Tim his equipment will be right Gary will see to that, but the Knee??. Neil will he prove me wrong?? and take a Top Three from his brother,obviously i cannot comment on the other riders not having seen them.

All these guys are fantastic people, and great ambassadors for the USA, i hope they all come out of the meet fit and well,best of luck to them all,hopefully we will see them in the UK in 2007.

Would have been nice to see this Topic in a more popular Forum.

However here is my assesment from what i have seen of he Dream Team;

3. TJ Fowler. Has all the ability in he world, can he keep the bikes in one piece??. Should be a Top three finisher.

19. Dale Facchini. Possibly the most improved rider on the Dream Team of 2006.

Dale could be a dark horse, less spectacular than his brother,he is the steady eddie

of the two, I will go for a Top Three, again if the bikes are right.

30. Tim Gomez. Tim is my missus,s favourite rider, and if he has fully recovered from the injuries he got whilst in the UK in 06, he should be a certain Top Three.

45. Dario Galvin. Dissapointing not to see Dario over here in 06, does not look to have made the progress expected of him this year. If he can put some decent starts together he will upset one or two.

201. Neil Facchni. Neill was a little dissapointing this year, can mix it with the best of his age group, can be spectacular,needs to add a little bit of consistency to his points scoring, maybe concentrate on the riding more than the ladies.

248. Brian Starr. Brian is another who falls into the Steady year on year improver rather than the spectacular. I feel with Brian he races more as a hobby than wanting to make a career out of it, though he has ability, again he can take points of the more favoured riders especially if he gates.

I cannot split the Top Three there are a few imponderables.

TJ. If his bikes are set up right, he will take all the beating, Dale again if his equipment is A1 he can get on the rostrum, and Tim his equipment will be right Gary will see to that, but the Knee??. Neil will he prove me wrong?? and take a Top Three from his brother,obviously i cannot comment on the other riders not having seen them.

All these guys are fantastic people, and great ambassadors for the USA, i hope they all come out of the meet fit and well,best of luck to them all,hopefully we will see them in the UK in 2007.

Tell the missus that Tim is going to do the best he can.Also the knee is fine.No more problems with it.

104 - Kurtis Hamill Carlsbad, CA 8

Good to see the tradition in Hamill household is being kept alive. :) Wish Kurtis all the best.