British Speedway Forum

Any idea where i can get two tickets for the two meetings on 11th Feb plus details of the holiday inn. Thanks.

Hi Clarkie.

In Star it says must be booked through World Indoor Ice for Holiday Inn and general enquiries are to 01691 777051 --that should also sort your tickets for you.

Laurence

Edited by Main Man

There is no way Matten Kröger will be competing.Unfortunately he is currently in Kiel hospital with a few bones broken in his knee after a crash at the indoor meeting in Kiel :(

There is no way Matten Kröger will be competing.Unfortunately he is currently in Kiel hospital with a few bones broken in his knee after a crash at the indoor meeting in Kiel :(

I know Henrik Moller also picked an injury forcing him to withdraw from the meeting at kiel. Dont know if that will stop him riding at telford though.

Seems not.From what i have seen he only withdrew from the meeting as a precaution.A wise decision in my opinion :) Must admit i was worried though when they took him off the track on a stretcher and then said the meeting would be held up while the Doctor took him to hospital.Glad to hear he is ok

Edited by iris123

In view of the current weather in the Midlands, is the route to Telford ok?

I'm coming M6/A5/M54 from Manchester

Hi Ian .....

Here near Wolverhampton the snow is clearing quickly and there is light rain which should wash it all away.

The roads are, and will be, fine. The temperature is going to stay above freezing so a constant thaw of the remaining snow will continue through today, and tonight.

Apparently Christian Hulshorst will be replacing Matthias Kroger on sunday.

A very good replacement.Christian has a great record at the "Aces on Ice"meeting in Unna.In the top 2 for the last 4 or 5 years at least

can anyone with a ticket tell us what time the doors open tomorrow please - for both events?

Ta :)