British Speedway Forum
asturmer

70,s Riders

:lol: I am isolated here in Perth, Western Australia.

I often refer to my old speedway photos and wonder where are they now ? riders like Barney Kennett, Gordon Kennett, Roger Johns, Barry thomas, Dag lovaas, Bo Petersen, Mike Ferreira, does any one know ?

In Backtrack there was an article on Dag.He is doing well and racing Yachts.Would like to know about Roger and Mike though

It was only a matter of time before you found your way here :P Welcome to the forum AS.

If you go to THIS website or even THIS one there are a few up to date photos on both with some information. :wink:

Happy Posting x

It was only a matter of time before you found your way here  :P  Welcome to the forum AS.

If you go to THIS website or even THIS one there are a few up to date photos on both with some information.  :wink:

Happy Posting x

Thanks for the links!! Edited by asturmer

Thanks to both Shazzy bird and Iris. I was able to relive the 70,s via those links. My early speedway heros Ted Hubbard and Barney Kennett are now Portly Gentlemen, Barry thomas looks the same as he did in the 80,s.

Thanks to both Shazzy bird and Iris. I was able to relive the 70,s via those links. My early speedway heros Ted Hubbard and Barney Kennett are now Portly Gentlemen, Barry thomas looks the same as he did in the 80,s.

Note to self when printing off extracts off of the internet for Uncle Ted to read ....... miss this one out :lol: Unlucky for you Barney reads the forum :wink:

Nice to see we had the same heros :approve: (even if I was scared of Barney)