British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Derwent

GB Squad Announced

I agree with you Peter.

I would have liked to have seen Robbo in from the start, his average is better than Stoney and Havvy. He has shown great talent and always battles hard for his points!

Surely thats the spirit we need for Team GB.

COME ON ROBBO !!

I think Kelv should be bought into the squad. He is a class act and the tracks in Denmark are bound to be big- which would suit him. He is used to having more than 4 in a race because of his grasstrack/longtrack so I can't see why not. Anybody else agree??

What's the point of having young riders if they're going to be out of their depth?? People like Stonehewer and Barker aren't that old anyway. I agree, Stuart Robson should be in the squad.

Small and Slick actually! Should suit Ed Kennett! Now there is a rider I would love to see having a go, he has a fair chance of beating some of the lower nations riders and it's only going to be 2 or 3 years before he is beating the best!

Here here SCB, I would love to See Edward have a go too, as will his family & friends ;) & give him a taste of his future :)

Small and Slick actually! Should suit Ed Kennett! Now there is a rider I would love to see having a go, he has a fair chance of beating some of the lower nations riders and it's only going to be 2 or 3 years before he is beating the best!

Here here SCB, I would love to See Edward have a go too, as will his family & friends ;) & give him a taste of his future :)

Yeah why not.

As luck would have it I think the future at least looks quite bright, but among some very promising youngsters Edward Kennet is a special talent. Let's plan for the future, he'd get the call from me.

I think Kelv should be bought into the squad. He is a class act and the tracks in Denmark are bound to be big- which would suit him. He is used to having more than 4 in a race because of his grasstrack/longtrack so I can't see why not. Anybody else agree??

Kelvins had his day as an international ! let youth have its day Neath and kennett IMO

If Howes out and Loram won't go then I reckon:

Nicholls

Richardson

Barker

Norris

Havelock

R - Stonewater.

B.

Dump Norris and Havelock and take Harris, Stead, Ollie Allen and ed Kennett along for the ride, as what ever team england put out will beat the weaker teams but will get canned by the top seeds.

:D

Floppy is of course a speedway God and all us Easties are thrilled to bits. He'll give it everything and some.

Two Brit riders are Loram too

doo-dah, doo-dah

If he was fit it would form a queue

doo-dah-doo-dah-day.

With two of the biggest whingers in the England team the manager had better make sure there are plenty of toys available to replace all those that get broken. :P

Let's hope the tracks are all perfect, no ruts, holes, bumps and not watered too much, the inside line is prepared to perfection for Gary Havelock because he won't be venturing anywhere else and the sun shines every day (but not too much).

Phew! Stand by for blasting. :twisted:

Floppy is of course a speedway God

Now that has to be the funniest thing I have heard in a long long time :roll: