British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
asturmer

Rob Tilbury

:) Does anyone know what Rob Tilbury is up to these days?

I remember he was a bit of a character; and an ex international Milton Keynes, Leicester and Arena Essex rider now retired in the Perth hills tells me he is one of few riders who used to turn right on him down the straight to stop him passing!!!

Give Shazzy a pm.Bet she knows this one :unsure::P

:) Does anyone know what Rob Tilbury is up to these days?

I remember he was a bit of a character; and an ex international Milton Keynes, Leicester and Arena Essex rider now retired in the Perth hills tells me he is one of few riders who used to turn right on him down the straight to stop him passing!!!

Last I was told by his brother Terry, Robert was still living in Canterbury, funny as was watching a dvd with him in yesterday (no not from his other line :wink: ) with Mark Loram, Andy Galvin, Chris Louis was absolutely hilarious :lol:

Not sure if he's in the Plastering or Painting/Decorating trade but could be mixing him up with Richard Pettman here :unsure:

Guest Schumi
funny as was watching a dvd with him in yesterday with Mark Loram, Andy Galvin, Chris Louis was absolutely hilarious

You have Andy Galvin on dvd and you didn't tell me? :o:wink:

Not sure if he's in the Plastering or Painting/Decorating trade but could be mixing him up with Richard Pettman here  :unsure:

No pun intended? :unsure::D

You have Andy Galvin on dvd and you didn't tell me? :o  :wink:

I thought she was sitting on the couch with Mark,Andy and Chris watching the video :o:wink:

I thought she was sitting on the couch with Mark,Andy and Chris watching the video :o  :wink:

Blimey, that reminds me of the garage thread - remember that Shazz? :lol:

Well it's funny you should mention that Kev! As I'm about to open the garage door to let Middlo out to celebrate his 50th Birthday in a couple of days :wink::P

Well it's funny you should mention that Kev!  As I'm about to open the garage door to let Middlo out to celebrate his 50th Birthday in a couple of days  :wink:  :P

You're 'avin a larf mate - you mean the same Middlo who rode round Kingmead with the Leo Sayer hair is gonna be 50!!!

You sure mate? :wink::lol:

Edited by KevH