British Speedway Forum
iris123

Danish Fixtures 2007

Obviously the league fixtures still have to come out.Think there is another meeting thursday to try and sort out a compromise on a "top" league.And it sounds promising.But here are the other main fixtures

01.06 Holsted - Danish Final 1

09.06 Copenhagen -GP

16.06 Vojens-World U21 semi

14.07 Vojens -SWC event 1

29.07 Grindsted -Danish U21 semi

03.08 Fjelsted -Danish Final 2

05.08 Esbjerg -Euro Championship semi

12.08 Munkebo Danish U21 Final

15.09 Vojens -World Championship Grand Final

Edited by iris123

Hi Iris.

was wondering if you could help me? Am hoping to get to Denmark in August in hope of seeing some 80cc racing.

Do you have any fixtures for this or know where I could find some.

Also do you know if Michael LiGlad Jepsen Jensen is racing 80cc or stepping up to 500cc in 2007?

thanks in advance.

CM

Hi CM

I haven't seen any fixtures for any leagues yet.If i remember rightly,they came out pretty late last year

And i do believe that Michael will stay in the 80cc class,but can't be sure on that.

:)

will keep my eyes open then.

I remember seeing a really good 80cc test match in 2005 between Sweden and Denmark at Gislaved.

Are they likely to continue riding these in 2007 do you think?

I think the tests will continue.I hope they will,seeing as the U21 fixtures seem to have been dropped :(

Here is one of the best 80cc web-sites.Concentrating on Michael Melchiorsen,René Bach(one of my favourites) and the Vojens team.Plus look at the DMU site.But at the moment they have nothing on the fixture list

SVEMO have listed two dates for test matches (80cc) between Sweden and Denmark, on Saturday May 26th and Sunday 27th, but no hosts have been selected yet.

Iris (you old stirrer you :wink: ) Any chance of posting any fixtures announced for Denmark/Germany for Sunday, 15th July please mate?

Iris (you old stirrer you :wink: ) Any chance of posting any fixtures announced for Denmark/Germany for Sunday, 15th July please mate?

:o

I don't know what you mean Kev :P

Not much at the moment.

Only thing in Germany is a grasstrack meeting in Nidda.I know i had to look it up :D .Right down in the middle of Germany,by Diedenbergen.Might be lucky with something in Denmark,but i have a feeling it might be school holidays,then the speedway season takes a break for a few weeks in Denmark.

So are you going to Vojens then?

iris123, the Travel Plus brochure says there is an individual meeting at Slangerup the day after the Copenhagen GP - hope so, anyway, cos I like going to Slangerup.

Although it will no doubt be changed to a league match, if the Danish league is reformed.

Yes,TMW.We did have a reply about that from Peter S(Slangerup official)and he said nothing was concrete yet.Think he said they hoped to have a league meeting,but maybe try to arrange something else if that doesn't happen.It does seem though that the prospects of some league being arranged look promising.

I just wanted to put those fixtures that are set,rather than provisional

Edited by iris123

Hey,

Absolutely nothing is sceduled on the provisional calender for all danish leagues between july 8th and 28th.

Regarding sunday after the GP i replied as below on another thread. ( we are very very close to having a super league, will be decided thursday ).

Regards

Peter S.

The sunday meeting in Slangerup is not confirmed as it is still doughtfull if the league will happen. On the other hand we might try to run another meeting format at that sunday, but we all wait for the ongoing league discussions.

If there is a meting it is at 14:00.

Public transport from copenhagen will be 1,5 hours.

Car / taxi ( £ 60 !?! ) will be 30 minutes.

We normally have quite a few foreigners wisiting on that sunday. In 2006 we had Chris Harris on show which the UK fans seemed to enjoy.

To put on a meeting with more GP stars is almost impossible as they are all going to Poland on the sunday.

One UK GP rider were not going to poland in 2006 but he wanted something equilant to half of medium sized/priced car for doing 5 heats . Eventually we were more than happy with the Bomber. Very nice guy, super effort and performance.

See you

Peter

SVEMO have listed two dates for test matches (80cc) between Sweden and Denmark, on Saturday May 26th and Sunday 27th, but no hosts have been selected yet.

I hope that Eskilstuna will host one match between the swedes and danes..

Fixtures at Vojens.Here.Seeems like no 80cc team this year :( Plus René Bach is named in the 500cc team

Slangerups home fixtures(still waiting for the Superliga dates).Here

And the Danish 80cc Final is in Skærbæk on 02.09 :D

Edited by iris123

(still waiting for the Superliga dates)

Any idea when they are expected to be confirmed Iris?