British Speedway Forum
speedway2006

Sam Ermolenko Farewell 18th March 2007

does anybody know what the weather for tomorrow is like please :)

does anybody know what the weather for tomorrow is like please  :)

Bloomin cold :(

Sorry - serious answer -

There appears to be some isolated rain showers which may pass over during the afternoon but not enough to affect the meeting.

It will however be very cold - Maxium 6 degrees going down to below zero after sunset.

Wrap up warm :(

Edited by Sandie

Programmes are £6

That's a disgrace. :o:angry:

-----------------------------------------------------

The weather shouldn't be a problem. In a notherly such as the one that sets in tomorrow it takes a while for the showers to make their way south. If the wind is in just the right the right direction (a north-westerly) we can get showers through the 'Chesire Gap'. If any showers do make it through my personal opinion is that there won't be too many, and they are likely to be of soft hail. If that's the case then the only problem may be a slight delay while hail is falling. Generally these type of showers pass quickly, and they won't produce anything like enough wet stuff to affect the track. The very worst case would be a temporary covering of hail that we'd either have to wait to melt or grade it off. Either way it's not going to take long.

THAT'S MY PERSONAL VIEW

There's more than enough info out there if you want to form your own opinion.

Like this. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...where's my hat?!!

That's a disgrace.  :o  :angry:

-----------------------------------------------------

The weather shouldn't be a problem.  In a notherly such as the one that sets in tomorrow it takes a while for the showers to make their way south.  If the wind is in just the right the right direction (a north-westerly) we can get showers through the 'Chesire Gap'.  If any showers do make it through my personal opinion is that there won't be too many, and they are likely to be of soft hail.  If that's the case then the only problem may be a slight delay while hail is falling.  Generally these type of showers pass quickly, and they won't produce anything like enough wet stuff to affect the track.  The very worst case would be a temporary covering of hail that we'd either have to wait to melt or grade it off.  Either way it's not going to take long.

THAT'S MY PERSONAL VIEW

There's more than enough info out there if you want to form your own opinion.

Like this.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...where's my hat?!!

Its going to be a special Progamme 21st, but ifs not for you then dont buy one :wink:

Erm, the weather looks bleak. PLEASE DONT RAIN/SNOW/HAIL! Winds we can deal with...

Thing is, people have to buy a porgramme as it's some fancy race format. I refuse to buy books for more than a fiver so no way am I paying that for a programme! I'll look over 21st shoulder :D

I want one, and I will buy one. But that's a disgraceful price to charge. Of course I could always charge SCB 30p per race to look at it. :P

It's the wind that'll make it feel so cold, so are you sure about that? :D

I want one, and I will buy one.  But that's a disgraceful price to charge.  Of course I could always charge SCB 30p per race to look at it.  :P

It's the wind that'll make it feel so cold, so are you sure about that?  :D

We can huddle up like the penguins do... :wink:

Gutted I'm not going now....could do with a nice huddle like penguins. :D