Well the web site is open so we may as well start discussing:

ELITE LEAGUE RIDERS CHAMPIONSHIP

Thursday 30th August at 7.30pm

Owlerton Stadium Shefield

Adults £20

Students and OAP’s £15

Junior (12-15) £5

Under 11’s free

Entertainment – The Fuel Girls – See them perform their fire and fuel show.

5.30pm - Gates open

6.30pm Riders Autographs

7pm Fuel Girl Show

7.30pm Parade

7.45pm 1st race

16 riders plus 2 reserves

1 top averagedrider fromeach EL club

Plus next 5 highest averaged riders in the EL

Line Up announced: 2nd August

Taken from: http://www.super7even.com/

Edited by Sandie

I love Sheffield as racetrack and its a great stadium, but to be honest they can get bent for £20.

***Waits for a certain someone to tells what good value it is really.........***

I really want to be positive about these events as they have listened to the fans.

But its a regular thursday night with work on a Friday and the gates open at 5.30pm. :unsure::rolleyes:

So no point going if you want a view and have to work first. :(

£20 is a lot and it doesnt please me but its what I expected.

I really want to be positive about these events as they have listened to the fans.

But its a regular thursday night with work on a Friday and the gates open at 5.30pm. :unsure:  :rolleyes:

In the same way that they "listened to the fans" about the TR rules....Seems the BSPA have somewhat selective hearing.

Really can't see how its going to increase attendances across any of the events.

But its a regular thursday night with work on a Friday and the gates open at 5.30pm. :unsure:  :rolleyes:

Why on earth is it on a Thursday? I usually go to this event, but no way can we make it on a Thursday!

Still, at £20 per ticket, plus petrol from Bournemouth, just as well! ;)

For once I am not shocked by the price, with one adult, one child over 12 and the other 2 under, it actually is quite reasonable to go.

£25 for all of us to go, not bad at all.

Not too sure on the night but as it is school holidays and in the evening it shouldn't be too hard to go and also gives the option of staying in a roadside hotel and a gentle amble back on the Friday. I agree for those working though it does make it difficult.

SHEFFIELD

THURSDAY NIGHT

well that is so easy to get to! two days off work, night in hotel, and carry my own petrol pump with me! :angry:

Hmmmmmmmm!

They want to get big crowds for these events but hold them at a neutral venue, to have it on a Thursday is ridiculous, £20 won't help either. Won't be many people there.

They want to get big crowds for these events but hold them at a neutral venue, to have it on a Thursday is ridiculous, £20 won't help either. Won't be many people there.

Totally agree you need to hold these events at the WEEKEND not in the middle of the week!!! Another fine example of our friends at the BSPA trying too hard and messing up.

SHEFFIELD

THURSDAY NIGHT

well that is so easy to get to!  two days off work, night in hotel, and carry my own petrol pump with me!  :angry:

Hmmmmmmmm!

Just like Poole was easy for us to get to last year?

AS I said on the other thread - riding it on a Thursday gives the riders less 'excuses' to miss the meeting - no 'we were stuck in Poland' or 'it's the day after a GP etc etc! What the hell - if people want to ge they can have an afternoon off work! B)

Lupus has a good point.

(Did I say that!!) :unsure:

Im not happy its on a Thursday night but I need to weigh up before I commit to going-

Sunday and not all the top riders present

or

Thursday and a line up to make your mouth water.

And at least we have been given dates as to when the line ups will be announced as well. A lot of transparancy this year which helps.

Hope its fantastic weather and the back straight is open.I for one looking forward to seeing top elite league stars on a track they can race on ????