British Speedway Forum

Both the World Champ and Nicki P really are relishing the prospect of racing at King's Lynn again, judging by the two stories I have read on the BSPA website so far ..................

THE FANS are 110% (copyright John Oliver lol) relishing the prospect of watching them race at Lynn again :D:approve:

Edited by Trees

With whats happened to unlucky Loram ....where does this leave the Ipswich pairing? or will BV take there place ?

Mildenhall v Newport (Premier Trophy ) 2.30 start --so why not make a day of it and take in two meetings dropping in at West Row before moving on the short distance to King's Lynn for the Pairs ???

Edited by Main Man

Mildenhall v Newport (Premier Trophy )  2.30   start --so why not make a day of it and take in two meetings dropping in at West Row before moving on the short distance to King's Lynn for the Pairs ???

Thats a brilliant idea Main Man - but only if the gates are open for walk ins. Can't afford 2 meetings in one day now x 3 people!! :(

But its still a good idea for those that can :D

I remember a Dream team meet followed by Elite League Pairs(?) at Peterborough in the evening two years back. It was certainly a fun day and well worth the travelling. :D

Edited by Sandie

With whats happened to unlucky Loram ....where does this leave the Ipswich pairing? or will BV take there place ?

I don't know but correct me if im wrong, but surely Chris Louis

will have the next rider in line in the averages to partner him?.

Well as long as Ippo are still in it, I will be making my way over for this one, hope this time I don't get lost and the return journey is better than last time....I did vow I would never drive to KL ever again after Topinka's testimonial and getting lost on the way!

That was where I went wrong last time!

I don't know but correct me if im wrong, but surely Chris Louis

will have the next rider in line in the averages to partner him?.

thats what i believed too starman

Well as long as Ippo are still in it, I will be making my way over for this one, hope this time I don't get lost and the return journey is better than last time....I did vow I would never drive to KL ever again after Topinka's testimonial and getting lost on the way!

Well Sue you could always come to Mildenhall first and then sort out following someone from West Row to the Norfolk Arena --and see two meetings in a day!!! :D;)

Hehe....erm my bank manager may not be too impressed with that idea! Not cheap having to pay not only for myself but for 3 kids too!

Sue all you have to do is find the A47 and then follow the brown tourist signs with Norfolk Arena on. Simple :wink:

As for getting back to Ipswich that's far harder :P

Well I am going to give it a go, shouldn't be as bad as last time as I know when I am getting near the stadium and won't trust the instructions telling me to keep going straight on!

I sincerly hope that Ippo take there place in this years ELBP,i also hope that the BPSA take a look at this forum read what the supporters are saying and give all teams a fair chance of qualifying by simply staging the meeting later in the season

Edited by hyderd