British Speedway Forum

from the NA press release ...

Demand for tickets to the Elite League Best Pairs at King's Lynn Speedway this Saturday has been so high that the organisers have decided to open the box office at the venue in Saddlebow Road on Wednesday night between the hours of 6-8pm to sell tickets in advance for fans want to avoid queuing on the day,

Super7even series organiser Jonathan Chapman said 'The advance tickets having been selling like hot cakes through our ticketing agency but they have now had to stop taking orders as the event is only a week away, we know some local fans still want to buy them in advance so hopefully they will be able to make it over to us on Wednesday, if not they will still be able to buy them on the day!'

Demand for tickets to the Elite League Best Pairs at King's Lynn Speedway this Saturday has been so high that the organisers have decided to open the box office at the venue in Saddlebow Road on Wednesday night between the hours of 6-8pm to sell tickets in advance for fans want to avoid queuing on the day,

Super7even series organiser Jonathan Chapman said 'The advance tickets having been selling like hot cakes through our ticketing agency but they have now had to stop taking orders as the event is only a week away, we know some local fans still want to buy them in advance so hopefully they will be able to make it over to us on Wednesday, if not they will still be able to buy them on the day!'

I'll be going along Wednesday night then. At least I won't have to pay the booking fee either by doing it this way.

Good idea I reckon. B)

Does anyone know if this is going to be shown on TV/Sky at all, I have looked and can't see it but hoping I may have missed the listing!

Does anyone know if this is going to be shown on TV/Sky at all, I have looked and can't see it but hoping I may have missed the listing!

It's not on Sky this year :( Looked on the Sky Website and it hasnt got the fixture on there :(

I'll be going along Wednesday night then. At least I won't have to pay the booking fee either by doing it this way.

Huh wondered if there was a booking fee, blow that! Queues don't worry me in the slightest ;) No good going Wednesday cos it would cost me another £10 to get my ticket!!

If there are any groups travelling to the Elite League Pairs at Kings Lynn who would like to make a full day of speedway action by stopping in at Mildenhall for the Premier Trophy meeting against Newport you would be more than welcome :D

PM me with your details and we can arrange a group rate on the entrance fee.

Fair dues again to JC, emailed him after last weeks Lynn fixture expressing my surprise that EL Pairs tickets were not available at the box office and that this might not be helpful in attracting them to the meeting, pointing out that if neutral venues are quite rightly chosen for these events then everything that could be done is done to encourage 'home' fans to attend

Hope to see tickets on sale for other super7even events at the box offices of the venues when their team are at home as a matter of course in the future

Simon got in before me but I'd advise anyone to try West Row before the pairs.

Last weeks meeting was an absolute screamer - read the neutrals reports on the thread.

Huh wondered if there was a booking fee, blow that!  Queues don't worry me in the slightest ;)  No good going Wednesday cos it would cost me another £10 to get my ticket!!

Why couldnt they have had them on sale last Wed night ? I asked Buster and he said that the BSPA wouldnt allow it. Now they will allow it !!! They couldnt have reduced the queues for Saturday, by getting a lot of the locals out of the way.

Ive been looking on the Sky Guide thingy and i cannot see any speedway on the telly at the weekend . Is it on and what channel.

Dave?

I thought the whole point of the super sevens (?) was they were the big meetinggs lots of people watching etc. not to menuion its been on the telly the last few years since it was re established, usualy from swindon if i remember correctly.

Yes, but as this is the easiest meeting of the year to predict the winners of, I'd suggest there may not actually be that much interest in it.