British Speedway Forum

Anybody know the line-up order for tonight, the Wolves website appears to have the order but Richard Hall appears to be missing !! so don't know whether he has been missed off at no.16 or missed out somewhere in the middle of the order ?

How many Brits become eligible for GP 2008 Qualifiers on night's position.

One more hour than I shall be leaving sunny Leicester.

................There have been a number of people who have been having a go at Tai personally which I really don't think is a pleasant thing to do to a 17 year old kid!  :(

Where has anyone on here had a go a the kid personally? I haven't seen it.

That Tai Aussie kid should NOT be allowed to ride. Its a British final, not an Aussie title. he is stealing a young Brits place.

Kick him out and replace him with a Brit.

I think it is pretty disgraceful myself and he should be thrown out of the comp immediately so a young Brit can take his place. pretty sure there are more than a few out there who were born in this country and don't want to be an Aussie, who would relish the challenge.

If this Tai has said he wants to be an Aussie, as far as I am concerned he should relinquish his place to a deserving rider.

Certainly doesn't deserve any support in the final from fans on the terraces.

Someone should tell that to Tai. he has an English father, and Aussie mother, bt was born in the UK. He should be a Brit but wants to be an Aussie. Thats worse than being an Aussie. Its downright appalling.

He would make money money with sponsorship etc if he was a Brit, so hasn't thought it through. Probably too young to realise the benefits of being a Brit over an Aussie.

Whilst not out and out calling the kid a traitor and a cheat - although not far off it has to be said - I think if I were the kid's parents I'd be pretty annoyed at your posts above. :rolleyes:

Edited by lupus

Anybody know the line-up order for tonight, the Wolves website appears to have the order but Richard Hall appears to be missing !! so don't know whether he has been missed off at no.16 or missed out somewhere in the middle of the order ?

Here it is ;)

1. Edward Kennett (Poole)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

2. James Wright (Workington/Belle Vue)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

3. Scott Nicholls (Coventry)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

4. Oliver Allen (Coventry)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

5. Chris Louis (Ipswich)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

6. Chris Harris (Coventry)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

7. William Lawson (Wolverhampton)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

8. David Howe (Wolverhampton)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

9. Lewis Bridger (Eastbourne)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

10. Daniel King (Peterborough) or David Norris (Eastbourne)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

11. Joe Screen (Belle Vue)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

12. Gary Havelock (Redcar)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

13. Lee Richardson (Swindon)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

14. Richard Hall (Peterborough)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

15. Simon Stead (Belle Vue)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

16. Tai Woffinden (Rye House/Scunthorpe)

0, 0, 0, 0, 0

Taken from Speedway Updates :)

Lupus, you are/were looking for personal attacks on the lad that WERE NOT there. I have never attacked him and neither has anyone else.

I see a talent there like everyone else, but it shouldn't be on display tonight. Simple as that. This is a BRITISH final, not an individual event open to all nationalities.

Tai is old enough to know under what flag he wants to ride under. If its Australian he shouldn't be riding. Simple as that and that's what I have been saying.

Lupus, you are/were looking for personal attacks on the lad that WERE NOT there. I have never attacked him and neither has anyone else.

I see a talent there like everyone else, but it shouldn't be on display tonight. Simple as that. This is a BRITISH final, not an individual event open to all nationalities.

Tai is old enough to know under what flag he wants to ride under. If its Australian he shouldn't be riding. Simple as that and that's what I have been saying.

And as I havre been pointing out - on several occasions - Tai was asked LAST YEAR whether he was a Brit or an Aussie - no-one has asked him this year so how do we know he hasn't changed his mind? People constrantly having a go at him and saying he should be thrown out of a meeting THAT HE IS ENTITLED TO RIDE IN is unlikely to convince him that riding for Britian is something to be proud of! :unsure::rolleyes:

We could encourage the lad tonight in order to convince him his best interests lie wearing the Union Jack. I would rather he chooses UK so that in years to come he rides for us, not against us.

Or is this too obvious? ;)

My favourite bookies have done it again Sky Bet are offering 6/5 Nicholls and 2/1 Harris. These are the only 2 who can win it as the rest of the field is poor so put £50 on each like I have and at the worst you will be £10 in profit. Everyones a winner!!!

My favourite bookies have done it again Sky Bet are offering 6/5 Nicholls and 2/1 Harris. These are the only 2 who can win it as the rest of the field is poor so put £50 on each like I have and at the worst you will be £10 in profit. Everyones a winner!!!

Guest Steve Dixon
Good luck to Bomber, Steady and Tai.

I'll add Joe Screen and Richard Hall to that

My favourite bookies have done it again Sky Bet are offering 6/5 Nicholls and 2/1 Harris. These are the only 2 who can win it as the rest of the field is poor so put £50 on each like I have and at the worst you will be £10 in profit.  Everyones a winner!!!

they are the worst odds of any bookmaker for those two, you should shop around a bit