British Speedway Forum

Congratulations to both Chris for being the new British champion, and David for getting the wildcard at Cardiff – both thoroughly deserved.

Entirely agree Schumi. From early on in the meeting we were backing these two. Also well done to Danny King and Olly Allen. :approve:

Sorry I cannot congratulate Howe, he would not have been anywhere near the final if it had been held at any other track in the country!

Christ, how sour are you?

Congratulations to both Chris for being the new British champion, and David for getting the wildcard at Cardiff – both thoroughly deserved.

well done mr harris.

Big well done eddie great rideing u can get your own back on wednesday

Sour grapes all round in Dorset then I see! :rolleyes:

SuzieQ - don't let facts get in the way of your bias now will you....check out David's form both at monmore AND away from home - he IS the 3rd best Brit in the country at the moment and deserves to be at Cardiff!

As I said previously, no-one complained about Monmore being chosen when it was 'assumed' that David wouldn't be in the British Final, or that he'd have a crap season like last year, suddenly everyone's jumping up and down and moaning! Pathetic! :rolleyes::mad:

Well done HOWIE! 5.gif

Edited by lupus

Also well done to Danny King and Olly Allen. :approve:

Agree with that, they were the two surprise packets and rode very well.

First staging of Final was quite clearly typical first bend bunching. Commiserations to Kennett but his time will undoubtably come.

I would just like to say well done to D King as he has alot of people that under rate him.....

was unlucky in his last ride as he was going round most of them till Bloody Nicholls lost it and taken him well wide lucky he not put him in air fence

Great meeting all round tho

Sour grapes all round in Dorset then I see!  :rolleyes:

SuzieQ - don't let facts get in the way of your bias now will you....check out David's form both at monmore AND away from home - he IS the 3rd best Brit in the country at the moment and deserves to be at Cardiff!

As I said previously, no-one complained about Monmore being chosen when it was 'assumed' that David wouldn't be in the British Final, or that he'd have a crap season like last year, suddenly everyone's jumping up and down and moaning!  Pathetic!  :rolleyes:  :mad:

Not from me Lupus, as my post congratulated David Howe, even though he had such a massive advantage.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Ackroyd bottled it.

Howe took Nicholls out and should have been excluded.

Well Done Eddie, rode yer heart out.

Well Done Bomber for being Brit Chanp

Harl Luck Scottie, better luck on the 30th.

Ackroyd...your a tosser

Oh dear.

The referee made exactly the right decision. The best two riders tonight finished first and second.

I agree with Steve that Edward Kennett has made a breakthrough this season and has a great future in front of him. I thought he rode well tonight.

predictable though that David Howe still receives either criticism or qualified praise.

He rode better than Kennett tonight. Were the Final to be held at Poole I daresay Kennett would have beaten him. At other tracks it would be down to who gated and rode better.

I enjoyed the meeting and thought Daniel King deserves great credit. He rode very well.

Christ there's some miserable sods on here :angry:

Well done to Bomber, class act all night.

Congrats to Howie, you've converted me but some are still to be convinced it would seem.

Try to be magnanimous in defeat Nicholls.

Highlight of the night Jonathan Green announcing they're going to play the national anthem, cue 633 squadron. Class :D:D

Edited by Wolfsbane

Congratulations on becoming the 2007 Britsh Champion Bomber. :)

Also well done to David Howe on his runner up spot and getting the Wild Card for Cardiff.

Just want to say what a good, well presented meeting this was. Congratulations to Jonathan Chapman. About time we had some new blood involved in the sport with new ideas.

Gotta add my congrats to the Bomber ... good stuff and he fully deserved his first British title. Both Howe and Eddie Kennett rode well also .... just a question of who got the better gate in the final put Howe trough I reckon .... Scottie never quite the usual Scottie tonight and if he rides that bike on Sat, he will not make the semis .....

Go Bomber

As for Richardson - the wheels have really come off and on that performance he should not be in the WTC.

Try to be magnanimous in defeat Nicholls.

Lol..not a happy Bunny was he. He came across as desperate tonight, very hard in a couple of heats. Don't think he likes playing second fiddle to Bomber! :rolleyes:

You are spot on Suzie Q and Shovlar if this meeting had been on any other track Eddie would be going to Cardiff and Howe, i doubt would of been anywhere to be seen. Personally I think it was unfair that the wild card rests on 1 meeting it should be judged on the seasons performance so far and i don't mean averages!! Anyway well done to Eddie you've got time on your side. :D