British Speedway Forum

trust you to read EVERY word!!!!!

Sorry but I always do with your posts as they are so interesting. :lol:

Well done to David Howe, and how nice of him to come on the forum and thank people, I have to say that he came over as a really nice guy on the box.

I know from talking to tthe people who ran the Sheffield training track when it was operational that David was a regular when he was a youngster, use to tell me what a nice guy he was and that he would come down often and donate gear for the training track to use.

Just goes to show that nice guy do win sometimes, Good Luck David and enjoy Cardiff it is well deserved.

yes, its terrible to be proud to support a rider.

No not at all it's nice to see riders with loads of support from fans all over the country but reading your posting was a bit licky, yet had the referee had a bit of bottle and excluded him or Nicholls we would all be congratulating another rider wouldn't we :wink::P

No not at all it's nice to see riders with loads of support from fans all over the country but reading your posting was a bit licky, yet had the referee had a bit of bottle and excluded him or Nicholls we would all be congratulating another rider wouldn't we  :wink:  :P

Change your Green Grocer Shazzy.

Shazzy i dont think you can make babies that way, but then again ive been known to be wrong.  :D

You'd make a lot of bloody money if you could!! :)

trust you to read EVERY word!!!!!

Sorry but I always do with your posts as they are so interesting.

i will take that as a compliment even tho i know its not Gemini :lol:

No not at all it's nice to see riders with loads of support from fans all over the country but reading your posting was a bit licky, yet had the referee had a bit of bottle and excluded him or Nicholls we would all be congratulating another rider wouldn't we  :wink:  :P

licky? im proud to support and know the bloke.

If thats licky then so be it :rolleyes:

Why would the referee have excluded anyone anyway?

1st bend incident.

Why would it have made a difference?

kennett would have still been beaten by Howe.

See, you have your opinion and i have mine.

Yours aint right and nor is mine!! ;)

Edited by stevebrum

CONGRATULATIONS to bomber and david!going to cardiff for the 1st time (not a fan of individual stuff) and didn't think i'd have anyone to support (no sheffield interest unfortunately)....BUT I DO NOW! thanks lads and do us proud!

Change your Green Grocer Shazzy.

It's very nice of you to suggest this but unfortunately if I did my Uncle would get the 'ump. :wink:

As for the sour grapes you are suggesting I've purchased, I'm not too proud to admit I have a fruit bowl full of them after Edward not getting to Cardiff :wink::lol:

Doesn't mean I wont be cheering the other Brits that are there all the way to the semi finals hopefully one or two in the final as well, yes Scott included (but really can't see it, you watch him make me eat my words now :lol: )

The only photo I have was with Bianca . . . Shame you didnt mention about that spare suit earlier  :rolleyes:
The other spare suit had a hole in it!

:rolleyes:

Whoa Stevie-boy.....Good lord if the title had been decided on how fast you can back-peddle you'd have been standing in Bomber's place last night!  Championship winning stuff there!!!!!  :o  :lol:

Howie - brutally honest and totally fair....just what we've come to expect.  You are going to Cardiff matey and it doesn't matter how many sour grapes have been consumed in the Dorset area over the last 24 hours - no-one can take that away from you.  Well done chap! :approve:

Loved the grin on TV by the way......... ;)lol4.gif

Surprising how fast you can peddle backwards with a face both front and back of your head

:o

In a somewhat dull meeting, Chris Harris and David Howe provided some excitement. Chris is worth every penny of any admission ticket and there are few riders that can be said about today.

As for David, whether it was "home track advantage", luck or just plain excellent riding, he produced the goods when it was needed and must be given credit for that!

I wish them both every success for Cardiff and their future careers.

GP 2008 Qualifiers confirmed in this week's SS.

Harris will contest the qualifiers! but Kennett has decided not to...deciding that the U21 title is his goal.

He and Howe will be at Terenzano, Italy on June 23

King and Bridger will be at Mseno, Czech Republic on June 24

Allen and Stead will be at Motala, Sweden on June 30 (yes, same night as Cardiff)

[/size]

Even the TWR design on the team shirts is made up from the Australian Flag.

The only photo I have was with Bianca . . . Shame you didnt mention about that spare suit earlier  :rolleyes:

Just like to say thanks and well done again to Jonathan Chapman on giving these meetings a touch of the 21st Century with posters, displays, side shows, good looking girls, guests etc etc.

Maybe next years project for JC is to work alongside Sam Ermolenko and Jan Staechmann about trying to promote the Elite League. Cheers for taking the photo JC and if you get Bianca a ticket for Cardiff . . you can get me one too  ;)

Why don,t you sad people get a life at the end of the day the our national team is called team great britain and face it there is nothing great about this country so aint that a contradiction maybe the lad had his logo designed when he started racing so why should he change it