British Speedway Forum

Some people seem to have forgotten that Daniel King will be riding in this event, seems a bit silly not consider  that he has a chance of winning this.  Lets also remember that he was the ONLY Brit who made it through to the World Under 21 final last year.  This is his last year in the U21's and if I know Danny he will be out to win it after all he was British under 18 champ.

I did not know he was under 21 or Edward Kennet

Now I think,

1.Edward Kennet

2.Lewis Bridger

3.James Wright

4.Daniel King

Eddie was 21 in August 2006 so he won't be there.

Lewis would have to have a decent chance. Be interesting to see how Josh Auty and Tai Woffinden go though.

Name:- Daniel Robert King

D.o.B:- 14th August 1986

Courtesy of King brothers racing

What is your full name? Edward David Kennett

Date of Birth? 28/8/86

Courtesy of: Edward Kennett Website

Good spot LW! :rolleyes:

Looks like somethings gotta change lol

Not sure about St Jimmy's record for BV at Arlington but you'd have to put his name down as one of the favourites.

I think Lewis will win this though down to his on track experience.

Eddie had had far more experience around Arlington than Lewis.

People have to remember that, special talent though he is, Lewis has had just one season experience at Conference League level and one season at Elite League. Lewis only turned 17 a few months ago.

Eddie would have to be favourite in my book.

Edited by 7oakseagle

Not sure about St Jimmy's record for BV at Arlington but you'd have to put his name down as one of the favourites.

I think Lewis will win this though down to his on track experience.

James has never been to Eastbourne.

now here's something that is very unlikely to happen but who knows so here goes,,

joe haines is 15 and is in the u-21 qualifiers so what happens if he wins the brit u-21 final which is very possible but this is the long shot,he wins the british final and is put into the GP as a wildcard,would he be allowed to compete as bridger was entered this year but couldnt because he wasnt 17  :unsure:

Joe always sets himself high targets, but his dad told me he hasnt failed in one target yet.

He wants to qualify for the U-21 Final which is going to be tough, but he could do it. Hoewever, even if he was to finish in the top three at the final, I dont think he would be able to progress to the British Final as he isnt 16 until September.

Hope he reaches his target of riding in the Under 21 Final though which could be the first of his SIX appearances in the event !!!

Got to say that Edward Kennett will surely start as favourite, but on his day Lewis could also do it. If Lewis can get in the top three, he will be in the British Final at Monmore Green where he possibly rides better than anywhere else.

People are making there predictions already, and already ruling out the reigning champ, rule him out at you peril, Ben Wilson must surely be one of the riders seeded through.

Has the number of riders entering increased then?

You forgot Plymouth on 6th April.

thought it was just weymouth and scunny as discussed on another thread and that plymouth were planned to host 1 but in the end arent going to.