British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sandie

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

How is it? Workington’s top four is Wright, Stonehewer, Branney and Nieminen with Carpenesse at reserve.
What was Stonehewers 2007 average on April 13th? I'll give you a clue, he had not scored a single point, form 0 rides ;) So 0 divided by 0.

As someone has already stated it is the team that qualify not the individual riders.
Rubbish. The rider averages are what qualifies them for this meeting! :rolleyes:

It is not possible for Hansen to ride as he is injured obviously and the slot needed to be filled.
So his place falls to the guy next in the average, Carpenese.

As for the comment about one of the riders not having an average. Just because they haven’t rode this year does not mean they don’t have an average.
I've read some silly comments but this one, well!!!! If a rider has not rode in 2007 he does NOT have a 2007 average!!

He is part of their team now so what’s the problem. And for the comment about the averages. James could not help being injured and the averages are for riding order not what the Fours have been worked out from.
Well using your theory, it's the team that qualifies, why are Redcar now dropped? It's the top 4 available eligible riders that qualify.

BTW, I don't see the problem with James Wright either, it's a odd one I admit but he DOES have an 8.00 average for qulifying purposes.

Perhaps Jonathan could have a word about changing the rules in the KO CUP to get sheffield back in that as well :-)

jaybea

What have we done.

Anyone know what the deal is with the fair? The Speedway Star says it's rides for kids!!

Bit of a con if thats the case as the website said a funfair, if they have now changed it to rides for kids, it's a bloody good job I have seen a copy of this weeks Speedway Star.

Perhaps Jonathan could have a word about changing the rules in the KO CUP to get sheffield back in that as well :-)

jaybea

perhaps jonathon could have a word with himself about the almighty mess he has caused!

Can we not stop the who should have been there, who should be there now, and lets get on with the who everybody thinks should win it, the line up has now finally been announced so lets get on with it.

For me my team Sheffield have a very good chance, at present we have the best rider on this seasons form in Andre Compton, who I think the Peterborough track will suit, Ricky Ashworth rode at Peterborough a few seasons ago and did so with a degree of success, and I think that Peterborough will to the liking of our other two riders Ben Wilson and Joel Parsons.

Other teams to watch for me are Kings Lynn and Rye House.

don't discard somerset.

i hope the brums put up a good fight aswell as we have ulrich and i think the larger track will suit the boys

does any one have a list of the whole line up yet?

i hope the brums put up a good fight aswell as we have ulrich and i think the larger track will suit the boys

does any one have a list of the whole line up yet?

Forgot all about the Brummies, yes I would put them in with a chance, lthough I would used Aiden Collins instead of Werner.

hang on i was on the understanding that collins was racing ?

hang on i was on the understanding that collins was racing ?

Apologies , I was working on the principle that the Brummie team would be Ostergaard, Lyons, Sanchez and Werner.

Workington look the best. 3 'true heatleaders' in wright, stonehewer and nieminen.

I would suggest that Lynn will have 'three true heat leaders' on the day too seeing as Bruce Lee has plenty of EoES experience :wink:

Tomas would I expect rate it as one of his favourites and Nermark seems to be able to ride anything with four bends so I suppose our chances rest with Millsy and Trevor! :rolleyes:

Second thoughts..... don't need an old bat if your gonna be there.  Third thoughts will bring one just in case I need to hit someonething for six
Fourth thoughts...if you're going, I'm not! :approve::P

Ok, I'll go, as long as I can be on your team? Pleeeeeeease! :P:wink: (I only wanna see if Brenda Gormley's still hanging around the pits! :D )

Can anyone advise on how accessible the viewing is for wheelchair users? It's been years since I was at the Showground.

Thanks