British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sheephead

Attendances For British Gp

Think you might want to read your reply as its WRONG. Best you carry on collecting the trolleys at tesco. The word plank of wood comes to mind.  :lol:  :lol:

Indeed, a slight error on my part. But what's wrong with collecting trollies at Tesco? Beneath your status, just like qualifying is beneath your hero's princely status? Sorry, but I don't look down on anybody because of their work. And, for what it's worth, I don't work for Tesco, I work in the construction industry. No doubt this is another industry you look down your nose upon.

Indeed, a slight error on my part. But what's wrong with collecting trollies at Tesco? Beneath your status, just like qualifying is beneath your hero's princely status? Sorry, but I don't look down on anybody because of their work. And, for what it's worth, I don't work for Tesco, I work in the construction industry. No doubt this is another industry you look down your nose upon.

Nothing wrong with trolley collecting at all and no i dont look down on anyone. As for hero he is just a kid who rides a bike quite well as others do. No problems with the construction trade as they pay me quite well but normally always late.

Back to the british gp, its greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

I've done okay for myself over the centuries.

And, excuse me, but failed to qualify for 2005, failed to qualify for 2006 and failed to qualify for 2007 - that surely counts as failure. If it's your idea of success, then your "pretty well" might not be so grand as you imagine.

To me all the riders have failed, except the ones who have won the world title - that is what they are all competing for and some have failed for several years. However for me it is exciting racing (and teamwork at club level) that I watch speedway for - I couldn't really care less who has a higher average than who, who gates better than who etc. (gating and remaining in that position for the rest of the race is generally extremely boring to watch). I will continue to support the Cardiff GP because at present it is the best supported of the series and British speedway needs this accolade/support for its international standing. I can watch all the others on TV but the atmosphere over the whole weekend is great and it's only a few hours driving to get there. The racing also provides plenty of incidents/talking points and the track ensures that riders cannot just blast round smoothly at full throttle, as you can on some of the tracks. Edited by SPEEDY69

To me all the riders have failed, except the ones who have won the world title - that is what they are all competing for and some have failed for several years.  However for me it is exciting racing (and teamwork at club level) that I watch speedway for - I couldn't really care less who has a higher average than who, who gates better than who etc. (gating and remaining in that position for the rest of the race is generally extremely boring to watch).  I will continue to support the Cardiff GP because at present it is the best supported of the series and British speedway needs this accolade/support for its international standing.  I can watch all the others on TV but the atmosphere over the whole weekend is great and it's only a few hours driving to get there.  The racing also provides plenty of incidents/talking points and the track ensures that riders cannot just blast round smoothly at full throttle, as you can on some of the tracks.

I take on average 50 staff and guests to cardiff every year and they always have a great time and no one has ever said it was boring. I think it is just a fun day to be had.

You have to say that - you're now the face of the discredited BSI.

If you knew them you would find out there a good bunch of people. Yes they get things wrong but so does everyone but they dont do a bad job.

If you knew them you would find out there a good bunch of people. Yes they get things wrong but so does everyone but they dont do a bad job.

I had a good day out with them, they're really friendly approachable people. The way I look at it if someone can put on a better show, have a go!!!! :approve:

Did try and find out who the entertainment would be this year but their lips are sealed by all accounts though it's going to be good! :wink:

I had a good day out with them, they're really friendly approachable people.  The way I look at it if someone can put on a better show, have a go!!!!  :approve:

Did try and find out who the entertainment would be this year but their lips are sealed by all accounts though it's going to be good!  :wink:

I will give ya clue shazzy, he drives the same make car as me. :P