British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gemini

GP Chit Chat - Harris

Guest Schumi

I'm confused. Did you actually start this thread Gem? If so where did the quote come from? :unsure:

If it was to be a choice of any Brit + Scott Nicholls I think 'Bomber' deserves it. I think he will do better than Richardson did last year.

Well my choice surprise surprise would be Mark Loram there's a real battler and firm fan favourite but..... Bomber is in and I think he will give his all and can't do any worse than Richardson IMHO :wink:

I'll be cheering the Brits on this year for sure! :approve:

Well my choice surprise surprise would be Mark Loram there's a real battler and firm fan favourite but..... Bomber is in and I think he will give his all and can't do any worse than Richardson IMHO  :wink:

I'll be cheering the Brits on this year for sure!  :approve:

I agree with Shazzybabe-er Bird here. My choice would have been Mark Loram.

imo he rode very well last season, and deserved a swansong at least!!.

I'm confused. Did you actually start this thread Gem? If so where did the quote come from? :unsure:

Schumi

I think this is an off-shoot of the Coventry 2007 thread and I think a moderator has seperated the posts and created this new topic.

It was all getting a bit silly and I gave up reading a while ago!

I may be wrong though :unsure:

Guest Schumi

Aahh thanks guys. I did wonder why Gem had started a thread apparently goading Subedei into another appearance. I thought it was a double bluff - saying she didn't want to hear about it when she's loving it really. :P:wink:

Not as confused as me Schumi! I thought I'd had a senior moment and done it without knowing. :D

Me give ammunition to set Subedei off again? Not likely! Mind you it doesn't really matter now because I don't get to see what he's written any more. Well, I had to do something because at the annual doctor's review last week my blood pressure had risen quite a lot since the last check. So I'm cutting down on all the things that make me stressed......repetition being top of the list 'cos that's one of my pet hates. :wink:

It originated from the Ipswich thread, not sure which thread Gemini's initial post came from though.

No good asking me either. I can't remember things that happened more than

12 hours ago. :blink: I have an idea the original quote came from PTW & was on the Coventry thread but of course it will have been removed now so take your pick.

Edited by Gemini

4.gif

Oh please!!  You'll only set him off again with a boring vendetta against another Coventry rider.  :neutral:

To answer your question - ask again in September.  By then we will have a better  idea.

Who's him?

Me give ammunition to set Subedei off again?

Ah, I see, Gemini taking my name in vain again.

Who's him?

Ah, I see, Gemini taking my name in vain again.

You should be Honoured, Subby, at least she doesn't ignore your postings completely. Ah, well, ignorance is bliss I suppose.

I think Chris Harris just wants to do what every speedway rider does and be at the top. Everyone has to start somewhere and i think Bomber has as good a chance as anyone. I would put money on him beating Scott to the top spot! I cant c why everyone seems to be putting him at the bottom of the rankings, i think as a newcomer he will do well, he will put the work in and hopefully get what he deserves. Cumon Bomber!!! ;)

I sincerely hope you're right.

The only problem with Chris is his gating and against the top riders in the World it might prove to be too much of a handicap. He is a fighter though so he should add some excitement to this season's G.P's. :approve:

Seen Bomber outride plenty of top riders over the years. And he outperformed Matej often back in the Trelawny days.

He will struggle on some of the boring tracks where its whoever gates wins, but where theres plenty of grip on the outside and he can use all of his ability he will be a tough match for any of the top boys

Dont be surprised to see him on the floor a few times though :lol:

Edited by Cornishman

I agree. He will try and get around other riders, but that will be the only reason he is on the floor. and he certainly won't give up!!! i think he will do well, he can beat good riders on his day and will be up 4 the challenge of the gp's! ;)