British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DenzilF

Speedway In Sweden

The Elite League (Elitserien) starts at May 1st. However, there are meetings before that, the first official meeting is on Thursday April 19th when Team Bikab and Team Dalakraft meet in a challenge in Eskilstuna which will be followed by the traditional Vetlanda 4TT (12 teams/3 groups) with qualifying rounds on April 20th and finals on April 21st.

For those who like their speedway Swedish style, why not join me and currently 30 others on TP's "Springtime in Sweden" Tour.

Based in Motala we are there for the GP at Eskilstuna on the Saturday. However before then we will be off to Vetlanda to see VMS Elit v Dakarana; Linkoping for Filbyterna v Eldarna; and Karlstad for Solkatterna v Valsarna.

A relative feast of speedway action!!!

Edited by Mr Snackette

For those who like their speedway Swedish style, why not join me and currently 30 others on TP's "Springtime in Sweden" Tour.

Based in Motala we are there for the GP at Eskilstuna on the Saturday. However before then we will be off to Vetlanda to see VMS Elit v Dakarana; Linkoping for Filbyterna v Eldarna; and Karlstad for Solkatterna v Valsarna.

Mr. Snackette,

Is there still plenty of room on this one?

I'd like to go, but it's probably not going to be later this month when I make a final decision.

All the best

Rob

Mr. Snackette,

Is there still plenty of room on this one?

I'd like to go, but it's probably not going to be later this month when I make a final decision.

All the best

Rob

There is room, but NOt plenty. We will be taking no more than 35 as Mr Snackette is now of an age when his in limited in his endurance....that is what his lady says anyhow !!

Wroclaw is now full.

I would like some info on this, sounds like a great time.

I would like some info on this, sounds like a great time.

Go to:

http://www.tptours.co.uk/GpTours/TourInfo....7-05-26_sweden/

This should provide all the information you need, but if you want to ask any further questions give Jimbo a ring in the office.

Best bet is to ring him in the morning, as the old boy is of an age where he needs to take a nap in the afternoon!!!!

Anyone (Anders?) got any idea as to the make up of each side's squads for the forthcoming season as they stand at the moment?

Bryn

Thanks Liverstam - couldn't see for looking twit that I am! :lol:

Thanks Liverstam - couldn't see for looking twit that I am!  :lol:

The link provided supplied information for Elitserien, but I'll will do a guide for the Allsvenskan league as well....rather soon I hope.

The link provided supplied information for Elitserien, but I'll will do a guide for the Allsvenskan league as well....rather soon I hope.

THAT would be much appreciated Anders!