Sandie

Lonigo Gp

The method for deciding ties is as follows:

When establishing the order between the riders in the list of Intermediate

Classification at the conclusion of Heat 20, or following the completion of the

Semi-Final Heats 21 and 22, any ties will be solved as follows :

a) Precedence will be given to the riders (tied on race points) having the most

number of 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th placings (a “0” for last placing is better than

being disqualified for whatever reason).

b ) If the tie still persists and involves only 2 riders, precedence will be given to

the better placed rider in the heat or heats where the 2 riders met.

c) If the tie still persists and involves more than 2 riders, it shall be checked

whether there is a possibility to determine a proper precedence (e.g.

3 riders tied on points : A, B, C :

rider A has beaten rider B

rider A has beaten rider C

rider B has beaten rider C

Then the precedence will be : best position for rider A, then rider B and then

rider C.

d) If solutions a), b ) and c) cannot resolve the tie, then the lowest riding

number jacket will be deemed the better placed rider.

The full GP regulations are here: GP REGULATIONS.

One word for Nicki tonight and that is Outstanding.

The guy has been in this form all this season for the Esgles.

Goooooooooo Nickiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D  :D  :D

Hate to burst your bubble,but Nicki allways has gone well on big tracks that are hard to pass on.

Tonight he was the best rider by a mile,but the track did help.

Excellent GP last night from Lonigo!

Track was very slick... Why did they have to water it soo much? Think it caught a few riders out!!

Think AJ and Bjarne both should have been excluded because OK Bjarne touched the tapes first but AJ did touch them as well!

Feel for Leigh Adams.. That's one bloke who i would like to see win the World Championship one year!!

Nicki Pedersen though! 24 points from 7 rides! Absolutely AMAZING!!! :D

Dirty riding from Bjarne Pedersen with Hans Andersen and the geezer had the nerve to complain to the ref about it disgrace!!!

If that would have been a certain A N other pedersen then the Poole fans on here would have gone mad.

Nice to see the Poole fans congratulating Nikki on his win.

Dirty riding from Bjarne Pedersen with Hans Andersen and the geezer had the nerve to complain to the ref about it disgrace!!!

If that would have been a certain A N other pedersen then the Poole fans on here would have gone mad.

Nice to see the Poole fans congratulating Nikki on his win.

I wouldnt say it was dirty. He should have bene excluded and the tace re-run though, Hans was impeded badly, had he gone down he'd have got a re-run!

Well I thought the meeting last night was dire in the extreme.

Poor track, poor racing. Small crowd, lack of atmosphere and totally flat overall. But then that's what you mostly get at Lonigo.

Well done to Pedersen on the win. Best rider by a mile last night. Hopefully there will be a new WC this year, or at least a more exciting series, helped no doubt by the new scoring methods.

From a Poole perspective Bjarne had a mare. Very unfortunate to be excluded in his first when it looked like Jonsson had touched the tapes even though Bjarne moved forst, then losing his chain in the next when in second. Won't have such a bad GP as this probably for the rest of the year.

Crump, well I don't follow his individual efforts so I didn't care if he made the final or not. Seemed slow and was never in contention to win.

For the Brits, well it's "as you were", with not a hope of either making a final in 2007. Nicholls certainly not. Seems to have no savvy on the first bend, even when gating. Harris "might" make a final if the track is set up for racers, but as we all know, that is highly unlikely.

Of the pretenders to the title, Andersen was poor and was lucky to make a semi at one stage. Never got a sniff of a final berth. Adams rode better but as usual he just doesn't have that extra bit to make the difference. Jagus rode well but won't be in the mix come the shakedown. Hancock did well, carrying on from where he left off in 2006. Funny that he can't show the same form for his British club.

So NP coasted to an easy win. A crap GP though, and hopefully things can only get better racing wise.

Hate to burst your bubble,but Nicki allways has gone well on big tracks that are hard to pass on.

Tonight he was the best rider by a mile,but the track did help.

Like eastbourne :D

Well I thought the meeting last night was dire in the extreme.

Poor track, poor racing. Small crowd, lack of atmosphere and totally flat overall. But then that's what you mostly get at Lonigo.

Until I saw the last sentence I have quoted, I through you were talking about Monday at Poole!

Nicki Pedersen was "on fire" tonight.

I think you will find that was the Italian in Heat 11 :P:lol:

Well done Nicki, easily the best rider of the night.

Good to see Bomber not disgraced.

Really enjoyed the first GP, lookng forward to the next now, for a poor GP there was certainly some entertainment and some great racing.

Edited by richsimpson

Good to see Bomber not disgraced.

While that's true, it does show the state of British speedway that all we can hope for is that our riders are not disgraced!

I don't see how some can say it was a good GP. It was terrible rubbish for most of the night, bar a couple of heats.

While that's true, it does show the state of British speedway that all we can hope for is that our riders are not disgraced!

True but in his first GP, where some of the other young riders were hit by nerves in a big way (Lindback for example), its good to see that Chris was nearly a Semi final contender on a track that on first glance would not have suited him. :rolleyes:

Dear fellow, you can't go around saying things like that. You'll get yourself a bad reputation. I don't want such a fine, upstanding fellow as you tarred with the same brush as I am.

After the Zagar and Holta crash in heat 12? did I hear correctly that they have 'got rid of Tony Steele as far as the GP refing in concerned'

Or was that meant in a different way?