British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paula

Scott Nicholls In The Gps

How do people think Scotty will do this year in the GPs now that he is going to become a dad? All them sleepless nights cant do him much good.

Guest Schumi

Why do I always get a sinking feeling every time there's a post about this? :D

I certainly don't see him troubling the front runners. Possibly make a final if he's lucky and a few semis, but nothing better than the last few years I'm afraid.

How do people think Scotty will do this year in the GPs now that he is going to become a dad? All them sleepless nights cant do him much good.

So ain't Tony Rickardsson and Jason Crump dads? :unsure:

So ain't Tony Rickardsson and Jason Crump dads? :unsure:

True but they are decent riders already who planned kids. Scottys wasnt exactly planned. Bless him

Guest Jacques

Paula, I'm new to post on this forum too....and without a doubt you have stirred up a hornets nest!!! :D ....you will see they have mentioned sub.. he call's scotty the beggar..please don't be put off by him..cos he's hilarious :wink:

True but they are decent riders already who planned kids. Scottys wasnt exactly planned. Bless him

Planned or not,he has got about the same time period as they had to prepare himself for the new arrival :)

Paula, I'm new to  post on this forum too....and without a doubt you have stirred up a hornets nest!!! :D ....you will see they have mentioned sub..  he call's scotty the beggar..please don't be put off by him..cos he's hilarious :wink:

So whats behind the name Beggar. I met a lad once who called him slutty nicholls but never heard owt else.

I think this would be a good time for the first "Predict the Subedei Response" competition. My guess is it'll probably somewhere along the lines of:

"The Beggar will continue to disappoint, once again failing to justify his inclusion. By the end of the series, he will have not won a race, or indeed scored any points at all, most likely finishing 16th out of 15."

Am I close, Sub? :P

Personally, I feel that we can expect more of the same from Scott, promising much but delivering slightly less. He has the capability to challenge for a top eight spot, but if recent history is anything to go by, could fall just short. But, it's a new season, everyone starts on 0pts, so it's all to race for. I would love more than anything for Scott to finally live up to his own hype.

Let us not forget Bomber, though, who I feel is in for a good debut season. I just hope he learns how to gate...

I think this would be a good time for the first "Predict the Subedei Response" competition. My guess is it'll probably somewhere along the lines of:

"The Beggar will continue to disappoint, once again failing to justify his inclusion. By the end of the series, he will have not won a race, or indeed scored any points at all, most likely finishing 16th out of 15."

Am I close, Sub? :P

Personally, I feel that we can expect more of the same from Scott, promising much but delivering slightly less. He has the capability to challenge for a top eight spot, but if recent history is anything to go by, could fall just short. But, it's a new season, everyone starts on 0pts, so it's all to race for. I would love more than anything for Scott to finally live up to his own hype.

Let us not forget Bomber, though, who I feel is in for a good debut season. I just hope he learns how to gate...

Yep i agree Bomber could do well. He is a half decent rider but i am not a fan of his!