British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fingersfin

The Big One

If I was to go to Poland to take in one league meeting, what meeting should that be?

What is the big local derby?

The meeting with the most passionate supporters on both sides!!! ;)

If I was to go to Poland to take in one league meeting, what meeting should that be?

What is the big local derby?

The meeting with the most passionate supporters on both sides!!! ;)

Try Bydgoszcz v Torun, or vice versa.

Try Bydgoszcz v Torun, or vice versa.

Exactly :D The closest opportunity - Torun v Bydgoszcz, 6th May.

Having witnessed a Leszno v Zielona Gora derby first hand there is indeed a bit of needle there. However I do believe that Zielona Gora's real rivals are Gorzow but they aren't competing in the same league this season.

Another consideration could be Tarnow and Rzeszow, who I believe had an interesting encounter last season.

To be honest FF (especially if you are taking the Mrs) then some of these might just be a bit too feisty. Either that or your lady has balls :D

Rico :rolleyes:

To be honest FF (especially if you are taking the Mrs) then some of these might just be a bit too feisty. Either that or your lady has balls  :D

Rico  :rolleyes:

Steady on young fellow.

lol Rico,

Thanks for the advice,

I have enough trouble dragging the Mrs down to the bearpit of Ashfield so I know that 20000 nutty Poles would be a step too far.

Looking forward to Wroclaw can't wait, is it normally t-shirt weather?

Looking forward to Wroclaw can't wait, is it normally t-shirt weather?

Normally yes. 28 degrees today and hopefull this weather will stay for at least 2 weeks B)

Normally yes. 28 degrees today and hopefull this weather will stay for at least 2 weeks  B)

Has that changed? Only it says it's 6 degrees where i'm looking!! Just wondering what clothes to pack!

Yeah, it's colder now. Which of course doesn't mean it's not gonna be warmer at the GP :) Just check Wroclaw forecasts one or two days before leaving.

Edited by Mateusz

Having witnessed a Leszno v Zielona Gora derby first hand there is indeed a bit of needle there. However I do believe that Zielona Gora's real rivals are Gorzow but they aren't competing in the same league this season.

Another consideration could be Tarnow and Rzeszow, who I believe had an interesting encounter last season.

To be honest FF (especially if you are taking the Mrs) then some of these might just be a bit too feisty. Either that or your lady has balls  :D

Rico  :rolleyes:

Oh, stop it Rico!!! :D We love Leszno as much we love Gorzow. :lol:

Cheers Mateusz, nice website by the way, Rico looks sharp in his supporters club shirt  :D

Do you have a link to this photograph FF ? Not sure I've seen it for myself.

Assuming you know what I look like, please do introduce yourself if our paths cross over the weekend.

Oh, stop it Rico!!! :D  We love Leszno as much we love Gorzow. :lol:

But Unia Leszno aren't even a Polish club :o Why bother with them.

Look forward to seeing you next weekend mate.

Rico :rolleyes: