12 Bjarne PEDERSEN (12)

13 Jason CRUMP (1)

14 Scott NICHOLLS (11)

15 Matej ZAGAR (7)

16 Andreas JONSSON (4)

TRACK RESERVES

17 Tomasz GAPINSKI(17)

18 Tomasz JEDRZEJAK(18)

I do believe a certain Nicki Pedersen will also have the yellow jersey on being the current series leader :lol::D:lol:

I must have missed something big, since I most certainly did not expect Ulamek to be the wild card. Same goes for Gapinski and Jerdezejks. :blink:

Good to see Jedrzejak getting a reserve spot, but probably won't get a ride.

I must have missed something big, since I most certainly did not expect Ulamek to be the wild card. Same goes for Gapinski and Jerdezejks.  :blink:

Indeed. When I saw it I thought they were surely having a laugh... :blink::unsure:

I must have missed something big, since I most certainly did not expect Ulamek to be the wild card. Same goes for Gapinski and Jerdezejks.  :blink:

I'm guessing they've taken the view that Kasprzak has had his chances as being Wildcard a couple of times in Wroclaw (and Leszno already have 2 riders in the GPs) and Kolodziej is not really in form - alternative could of course have been Zabik.

Ulamek is almost certain to be competitive though, something lacking from the Wildcard in Lonigo.

Rico :rolleyes:

Edited by Rico

As Harris has been drawn first - would I be right in saying his rides will be after track grades?? If he is do people think this will help or be a hinderence to him?

As Harris has been drawn first - would I be right in saying his rides will be after track grades?? If he is do people think this will help or be a hinderence to him?

Hinderence - proved it on Saturday. Struggled coming out first heat after the soaking. Didnt help with Lonigo's death gate tho.

Ulamek is almost certain to be competitive though, something lacking from the Wildcard in Lonigo.

Rico  :rolleyes:

Mmmmmm.I guess the Lonigo wildcard was entertaining.Will Ulamek be either entertaining or competetive?Doubt it :unsure:

Hinderence - proved it on Saturday. Struggled coming out first heat after the soaking. Didnt help with Lonigo's death gate tho.

It could work the other way, by which i mean he would come out to 'fresh dirt' every time instead of a slick racing line ? :unsure: