British Speedway Forum
Fozzie4388

Conference League 4tt Draw Announced

HELP NEEDED !!!!

3 of our riders... Buzz Burrows, Martin Emerson and Gary Beaton are travelling down to Plymouth on Friday without Mechanics.

Is there anyone that will be at Plymouth on Friday that would like to help out these guys in the pits ?? If so , please personal message me with your name and number and I will get back to you asap or send me an email to jason.pipe25471@ntlworld.com or call me on 07809736558.

Thanks

Jason Pipe

Bays Team Manager

HELP NEEDED !!!!

3 of our riders... Buzz Burrows, Martin Emerson and Gary Beaton are travelling down to Plymouth on Friday without Mechanics.

Is there anyone that will be at Plymouth on Friday that would like to help out these guys in the pits ??  If so , please personal message me with your name and number and I will get back to you asap or send me an email to jason.pipe25471@ntlworld.com  or call me on  07809736558.

Thanks 

Jason Pipe

Bays Team Manager

Jason

I hope you dont mind, I have copied this onto the Plymouth Forum.

sunny at the mo..

had a little bit of rain last night but all it did was water the track lol

darren

Thanks - it has been raining up here all week.

Not a cloud in site down here in Plymouth and the sun is shining. Looking forward to a good meeting, I think the Devils will just edge it.

Lets hope it stays that way as it is an awful long way to come for nothing :)

and for those that cant make it there will be live updates at plymouthdevils.co.uk

Lets hope it stays that way as it is an awful long way to come for nothing :)

Totally agree Jayne, anyone locally know the forecast for tomorrow?

There's a change to Oxford Lions' quartet for the Fours at Plymouth tomorrow. For full details go to:

http://conference.oxford-speedway.com/latest-news.php

And the farce continues...

So...let me get this straight now

We have the top 8 foursomes...but without 2 of them...so we have the top 6 plus 2 others...and one of those has made a late change,including a rider who hasn't ridden for them yet.

It's on a friday,so half the fan's can't make it.

It's on a track with possibly THE biggest home advantage in the conference league (I have been,before anyone asks)

And to top it all,there are still changes the day before!

Nice to see that the CL is making a good name for itself!

anyone locally know the forecast for tomorrow?

Try typing metcheck.com

Mind you if you try two or three weather checks they'll probably all give different answers :lol:

Edited by scribbler

Vog do you want to moan at anything else?

The devils have been given the opportuinty to host the event for a REASON, it obviously won't please everyone. People are going to complain where ever it is held. The devils had an amazing debut in the conference league with very big crowds and therefore deserve to host the event.

And the farce continues...

So...let me get this straight now

We have the top 8 foursomes...but without 2 of them...so we have the top 6 plus 2 others...and one of those has made a late change,including a rider who hasn't ridden for them yet.

It's on a friday,so half the fan's can't make it.

It's on a track with possibly THE biggest home advantage in the conference league (I have been,before anyone asks)

And to top it all,there are still changes the day before!

Nice to see that the CL is making a good name for itself!

Vog,

It wasn't the top 8 foursomes... it was 8 selected foursomes, now it's just a slightly different 8.

Regarding Michael Coles riding for Oxford, what's wrong with this? Oxford have more-or-less come into this compeition as a favour to the CL. We only had four riders available, then with Grant unavailable, it's down to three riders.

What do you want: a blank space in the programme, or a rider who could be a big drawcard?

All the best

Rob

I've just got up and the roads are dry so i assume there was little rain or no rain during the night. The weather is fine at the moment with no suspected showers so everyone travelling down should not worry about the weather.