British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Abserloute Star Bomber :D:D:D

I havnt shouted at the tv that much in a long long time!

Fantastic racing, fantastic result, a worthy rostrum place....BRILLIANT!

He is a joy to watch a true fighter,but only after the biggest joy of watching Nicki and Hans in the semi and the final tonight... ;)

well done bomber he has really suprised me how well hes done

Edited by Andrew E

Jsut brilliant ... absolutely brilliant! The most exciting rider in a long time...long may it continue!!!

Well done Bomber you did everybody who loves British speedway and yourself so proud good on you chris!!!

He was even reminiscent of Peter Collins, and I can offer no higher praise than that. :approve:

Absolutely bloody brilliant!!

Wonderful riding by Bomber and some of his moves really made you want to hide behind the cushion...how did he find the space??

No voice left to shout for him in the final as I lost it in the semi shouting him on.......think I worried the neighbours just a tad. :D

Nice one Bomber, it took a Brit to show all the gate and go riders where and how to pass, if it had been Tony coming from the back we would never have heard the last of it.

Lets face it Bomber Harris turned what was looking like a procession into a good nights racing.

Nice one Chris Harris.

Guest Sir Lunchalot

Sounds like he did a great job (because I haven't seen it :sad: ) and congratulations are due.

If only Nicholls would do that in the next GP. ;)

What a night. Why are so many surprised at his success? He has not just suddenly appeared - he has come through the ranks and thoroughly deserves the plaudits he is now receiving. Certainly he has a great team around him but he is just such a natural talent, unphased by pressure and able to rise to the occasion.

His moves tonight were reminscent of those at the County Ground with magnificent sweeps around the outside. He was a major player in the Falcon's win of 2000 and will always be our boy.

His interview style has not changed since then either - always optimistic, upbeat and looking positively to the next challenge.

Good to see him really enjoying tonight too :D We certainly did from the sofa - sorry neighbours! :rolleyes:

Edited by Headmistress

Well done Chris you did yourself, your country and Cornwall something to be proud of tonight. Well done mate

Egg on faces of all who criticised him after one GP or even his inclusion in the first place. Oh how quick they will change their tune and it's starting already.

Well done Chris. Totally deserving of a rostrum place.

Now if only all the tracks in the GP's had lines you could chase and pass on. Sadly some are slick bore fests. If every track was like Wroclaw tonight then Harris would be the most entertaining rider in the GP's this season. Maybe wouldn't win it but would be a real star.

Guest Jacques

I'm not surprised , surprised no way!!! we see that racing , week in week out......

thats the Bomber!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!! :D

Edited by Jacques

Just mega, Harris you were pure class tonight! :approve: