British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Well done Bomber on an awesome performance tonight that has fully justifed your selection in the series.

I think the volume at Cardiff will go up a few decibels when Chris is out on track now!

Yes, I think I'm right in saying that the Final was the first time in Chris's career that he has beaten Jason Crump  :)

He's beaten Nicki before, so that's a full set achieved  B)

Correct Steve, recall the Bomber saying it was just Crumpy to beat out of all the GP boys, and what a time to do it.

Privileged to be able to film his daring week in week out at Brandon.

Massive well done to you Chris.

Edited by Papa Bazarou

Kudos to Chris Harris

He was instrumental in setting a dull meeting on fire. He set the standard for all the rest of the riders to aspire to. He inspired Scot Nicholls - as he would Rory Schlein when they put him the GPs too. This is what the GPs need - riders inspiring each other to greater things on the track

You have to be proud of the lad. He's done Britain proud tonight

He is a stoical quiet lad who is taking everything in his stride

Long may he continue to do so

Rock on

Guest Jacques

ooh ....... :D coming out the woodwork.....scarey lot ..........

Confuscious say...alcohol and forum not a good combination for reading the morning after :P:lol:

Edited by rabbit

Great racing from Chris fantastic performance - that should silence the critics and doubters that thought he should not have been selected

That, I guess, will be me and a few others. In my defence, I always maintained that I wasn't as against the selection of Harris as I was against the selection of Nicholls. Harris has done very well in his first couple of GPs. He was outstanding tonight. And yes, I feel a few words being forced back down my throat. But, as ever, I'm happy to eat those words. Harris has far exceeded my expectations and long may he continue to do so.

Guest Jacques

Wabbit....we doe..bloory care.......... :blink:

he the bomber ..he the bomber.. :lol::D

BOMBER!!!!!!!

Went to the pub tonight to watch the meeting and what an atmosphere. :D

Guest Jacques
BOMBER!!!!!!!

Went to the pub tonight to watch the meeting and what an atmosphere.  :D

stopped home...my neighbours are'n't happy.. cos of....some mad screaming woman apparently....... :blink::D silly, silly people :lol:

Bomber was fantastic. Whats good to see though is it isnt getting to his head. Well done Chris!

Congrats Chris. Easily the most exciting rider in the GP's this season, although not quite the best. Superb performance tonight with some truly brilliant moves. :approve:

BOMBER!!!!!!!

Went to the pub tonight to watch the meeting and what an atmosphere.  :D

Went to the meeting tonight to watch the meeting.

What can I say. Chris Bomber Harris was awsome. We were sat (no - standing on the benches) on the back straight and were surrounded by passionate Poles but the support they gave Chris was heart warming considering the lack of Poles in the latter stages.

The emotions tonight were unbelievable. When Chris won his first ever GP heat we all went loppy thinking thats as good as we would get tonight but then he just got better and better.

The Poles were laughing at us but we were really struggling to keep it together.

Some may call us stupid but thats what we paid our money for and Chris certainly delivered.

But we didnt stop after the meetingas the moment the final checquered flag came down the heavens opened again and after all the fireworks etc it was back to the hotel to get changed.

I am just so please to be able to say I was there for Chris Harris's first podium finish. :D:D