British Speedway Forum
Hello, I'm Mark

My Tickets For Cardiff Haven't Arrived Yet.

Received an email today to say ours had been despatched and should be with us within 2-3 days.

Received an email today to say ours had been despatched and should be with us within 2-3 days.

I work for Royal Mail and delivered my first set of tickets today. However not all of the people that had ordered them got some, so they must just have started to process them, and i would imagine they should all be sorted in the next couple of days. These tickets were in Coventry, if anybody is interested. :)

Hope that helps some of you, who were worried.

I work for Royal Mail and delivered my first set of tickets today. However not all of the people that had ordered them got some, so they must just have started to process them, and i would imagine they should all be sorted in the next couple of days. These tickets were in Coventry, if anybody is interested. :)

I wasn't but now if they don't come through mydoor in the next couple of days, I will be! :unsure:;)

mine too :D cardiff here we come B)

Guest Jacques

we got our's this morning too.....but then you'd know that, you delivered 'em :rolleyes::D

Edited by Jacques

Phoned regarding the tickets and was told that some tickets went out yesterday, with the rest going out today, Should receive them by sat at the latest,

Rita

I went home for lunch and my tickets have also arrived :)

The envelope was securely sealed, but it was a window envelope :neutral:

our tickets arrived this morning but the rest of the package has not missing is our pit walk passes and merchedice tickets and our early in to he stadium info .

:angry: so i am one very unhappy person .

also did not like the way the tickets arrived in a brown enelope and clear window in which you could clearly see the tickets. :angry:

I just spoke to the venue to buy an additional seat and they stated that all tickets should be received a minimum of 10 days before the event (ie next Wednesday).

I guess that people should therefore start to chase them up if they haven't been received towards the end of next week? :unsure:

L36 is now sold out. B)

our tickets arrived this morning but the rest of the package has not  missing is our pit walk passes and merchedice tickets and our early in to he stadium info .

:angry: so i am one very unhappy person .

also did  not like the way the tickets arrived in a brown enelope and clear window in which you could clearly see the tickets. :angry:

I wouldn't worry not all of our tickets came in one go, we got one lot on Wednesday and the rest today.