British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Pre Cardiff Drinks

Did you finally meet Starman?  ;)

Yeh, I did briefly.

I went upstairs with Mr BA - only saw one stetson.  And she was looking for the rest of you!  Were you in the group by the window?  When she went over there I wasn't brave enough to follow her, in case she thought I was some kind of weirdo! ;)

Thats where we all were but our hats were on the table - you would have trebled your members met list - there were masses of us.

I had popped back to the hotel at one point but the rest were around. :D

First Cardiff I've missed

Blimey I must have been more drunk than I thought this weekend :blink:

She will be hugging everyone she see's!   

Yep.....which also included a grapple of Hans butt just before press and practise :approve: mmmmmmmmm

I was almost right...second person I saw was Shazz, holding court outside the pits gate 

Felt like a star .... most were commenting on my T-shirt :lol: (which reminds me I have a few orders, forgot to take Nevsys to the PoW though

Saw a couple of other forumers but didn't have the nerve to say hello. 

I saw you :wink:

She was hob-nobbing when I saw her  :D

how much did she charge,and was it a special offer? :o

I went in the POW , but bloody hell it was busy . Met Pinny , SCB , Pinny's dad , Heather , Tanya , Garbin and my big drinking buddy from Newport Dai Lager :D

Went up to the Gatekeeper ( think thats what it was called ) then finished in the Queen's Vaults with fellow Glaswegian Porgie 67 and me old mate from Newcastle Tsunami . Paced myself well throughout the day and was able to watch and remember the GP . Good also to see the Barmy Army from Mildenhall enjoying themselves in the stadium .

A thoroughly enjoyable day .

Aww sorry I missed you.  :(  I was late getting to the PoW (about 3.30 - thw bus i was on stopped at services just outside Cardiff...I'm still asking why!) before chatting for about an hour or so but didn't that many forum peeps, then I rushed off to see the Academy races.

Did you finally meet Starman?  ;)

That was about the same time I got into the POW, but never saw you Rabs.. had a text telling me you were going too.

Felt like a star .... most were commenting on my T-shirt  :lol:  (which reminds me I have a few orders, forgot to take Nevsys to the PoW though 

1. how could you forget Nevs?

2. what do you mean you have a few orders? Please tell me these are not until next years British GP!! :blink:

Went to the POW to see if I could connect with certain ladies in pink stetsons, but only saw one.  Who was looking for the others.  And there was me wearing an overdose of pink to fit in!  Maybe next time I'll arrange a time to pop in and meet them all.  I'd heard rumours of hard drinking, so presumed they'd be there all day, but they certainly weren't between 2 and 3.

Oh that was you!!! :D I was the person you asked. Nice to meet you :P

2.  what do you mean you have a few orders?  Please tell me these are not until next years British GP!!  :blink:

The orgasm t-shirt went down a storm. :wink: Reckon a speical one for Bomber might be order of the day :lol::wink:

The orgasm t-shirt went down a storm.  :wink: Reckon a speical one for Bomber might be order of the day  :lol:  :wink:

I nearly smacked this bloke who kept looking at my chest then pointed at it and all his mates stared too - then I remembered what the tee shirt said!

I cant remember everyone I met - but Im sure it was great meeting u! And was lovely to catch up with friends :D If I was grumpy, sorry - blame Shazzy and her bad influence Friday nite :wink:

NikkiF ............ the best drinking partner anyone could wish for, well except for Chalky that is (well he did get me a kebab friday!) :wink:

You two (and Sandie) dragged the good name of the forum ladies into the gutter this weekend. Shocking behaviour from all three of you, and when the rest of us were on such good behaviour as well.

*tuts and shakes head disapprovingly* :lol::wink:

I've got a few new names to add to my 'member met list'.

Shazzy (the 'orgasm' tee-shirt is class :lol: )

MD

Pammie (the first forum member to get p!$$ed this weekend :lol: )

General Melchitt

Robyn1972

Pinny

And I'm told it's entirely possible that I spoke to...

King Jamie

Nevs

without knowing who they were.

Off to Monmore in a minute, but you'll all be added soon. :)