British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Pre Cardiff Drinks

I am not bothered about the pre Cardiff drinks although I may be forced into a pint or two. I can see us all being squashed into the pub with the rain showers about on Saturday. I am more interested in seeing my old friends and would be upset if I didn't meet Paulco during the weekend :)

Well.... We'll be down there drinking just after 1.... on Friday! This will continue through til Sat!! Will end up in POW probably around 2ish! (depends where and when we eat food!).

Looking at the weather forecast for Saturday think the bar owners will be rubbing their hands together with us lot coming down!!

We usually all meet at the prince of Wales.

Hi SB and anyone else who is reading this,I have managed to get the day of work now so will be there,i would like to meet fellow fans from this board but as i dont know any of you,if you see me,i,ll be wearing a Status Quo T Shirt,come and say hello

Looking at the weather forecast for Saturday think the bar owners will be rubbing their hands together with us lot coming down!!

Yeh, just hope the floor is clean or we'll be stuck to the floor and won't make the GP :shock:

Hi SB and anyone else who is reading this,I have managed to get the day of work now so will be there,i would like to meet fellow fans from this board but as i dont know any of you,if you see me,i,ll be wearing a Status Quo T Shirt,come and say hello

will do mate...

Don't forget that the smoking ban has been in operation in Cardiff for 2 months, so the smokers will have to go outside for a smoke

Well I shall be in the Prince of Wales with speedway's very own Prince of Wales as from mid-afternoon...Be great to meet up with lots of forum people (especially girlies! :P )

I'll be going to Cardiff and no doubt i'll be in the Prince of Wales before the meeting with Seb the Snail and co.

Edited by leighrico

I'll be going to Cardiff and no doubt i'll be in the Prince of Wales before the meeting with Seb the Snail and co.

Guilty as charged! B)

I'll be the one with the "Mr Clean" flag, fraternising with sirmatty... it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it! :rolleyes::P

Edited by Seb the Snail

and ............  :rolleyes:

A friendly warning because the English ban doesn't come in until Sunday?

Don't forget that the smoking ban has been in operation in Cardiff for 2 months, so the smokers will have to go outside for a smoke

What !!!! in the rain :o

:lol: Paulco Drink or Ciggie in the rain hmmmmmm big decision there :wink:

:lol:  Paulco Drink or Ciggie in the rain hmmmmmm big decision there  :wink:

See you in there on Saturday afternoon and i'll let you hold a brolly over me so i dont get wet having a ciggie .

Dont worry i'll buy you a drink for your trouble . :D