British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lis

Good Pub's To Eat In At Cardiff?

i can eat fish and chips all day long :P and you just can't get it anywere else than in england

Let's hope you're proven wrong on that one Lis, because Cardiff is in Wales :wink:

chip alleys vile.

wetherspoons is 4.50ish for burger, chips and a pint. cant fault it!

Not really a place for kids as such but nandos in brewery court is well pukka....piri piri chicken  :D

That's where I'll be...gorgeous food :approve:

There's a Walkabout Bar in St Mary's St. Bound to be chokka with Genuine Aussie P***- Heads - Ice-cold VB and Crownies, plus Jump Steak. Here Skippy!

Don't go to a certain famous burger place near the stadium though. I witnessed them putting frozen burgers (in bun) in the microwave in 2005..... :shock::shock::shock:

Chip Alley  :D  Just don't leave it too late.. you see all sorts of sights down there after about 10pm  ;)

I will definately NOT be seen in that vicinity this year :oops::lol:

Edited by Tina

There's a Walkabout Bar in St Mary's St. Bound to be chokka with Genuine Aussie P***- Heads - Ice-cold VB and Crownies, plus Jump Steak. Here Skippy!

Definate destination for me every year few botties of victoria...few more tooheys plenty of banter and usually rugby on the big screen...used to be able to blag free booze there when i used to work for swindon walkabout but alas no more!!

Right thats food planned for saturday piri piri in nandos lunchtime then walkabout platter 5ish...4 chicken wings 2 roo kebabs king prawns totilla and garlic bread washed down with VB ..feel the indigestion hitting me already not to mention anything else :blink: If anyone's into pies then i recommend the outback beef pie too..monster!

Definate destination for me every year few botties of victoria...few more tooheys plenty of banter and usually rugby on the big screen...used to be able to blag free booze there when i used to work for swindon walkabout but alas no more!!

On Saturday morning they'll be showing the All Blacks /Wallabies game from Melbourne in the Tri-nations. All Blacks are in awesome form; if you saw the game against Seth Efrica last night Darwin Time you saw a Ripper!

Highlight for me at Lonigo last year was finding a Bar with a big Screen for OZ/NZ - heap of Italians watching one Aussie go OFF!

Big Battle up front between World #1 tight head Carl Hayman (NZ) and a rejuvenated Matt Dunning, while the Kiwi back row looks unstoppable, odds-on favourites for the Webb Ellis Trophy in September.

I reckon you'd go well out here M8, apart from likin' Tooheys! GeddanicecoldCrownieintaya!

I dare say I will be in the walkabout at some point in the day, I watched England V jamaica in there last year brilliant day!

There's a Walkabout Bar in St Mary's St. Bound to be chokka with Genuine Aussie P***- Heads

and a few British ones as well :P

On Saturday morning they'll be showing the All Blacks /Wallabies game from Melbourne in the Tri-nations.

Know where I'll be Saturday Morning then :approve: Come on the All Blacks (it's the only time I'm not patriotic ..... I love the All Blacks!)

Don't go to a certain famous burger place near the stadium though. I witnessed them putting frozen burgers (in bun) in the microwave in 2005..... :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I assume we're talking about Burger king. If you are, they're not frozen and they do ti to melt the cheese on the burgers ;) They do it at all Burger Kings, take a look next time you go in. They're not frozen burgers either. So if this one IS doing that, then it's a bit naughty!

And there was me thinking Craig S had gone home!!!!! :o:D:wink:

*Runs and hides so my afternoon tea buddy cant slap me!!* :D

Edited by Sandie

I will definately NOT be seen in that vicinity this year :oops::lol:

:blink:

Mmmmmm...... are you quite sure about that?!  :unsure:  ;)

Please girls! Try to behave this time! Remember I am not gonna be there to help pick you up! (not that I am much help with that anyway, normally far too busy laughing) :lol: