British Speedway Forum
eric i

German Gp Any One Going

What a con!!!

How many people have now bought the £45 tickets!

Lucky this group can afford the difference but what a rip off!!!

I think they geniunely predict the allocation wrongly.

Give them to See Tickets now or 2 weeks ago would have been a nightmare with the post etc.

I think they geniunely predict the allocation wrongly.

Give them to See Tickets now or 2 weeks ago would have been a nightmare with the post etc.

I respect wht you are saying but they are proffesionals in what they do. They should never misjudge their audience to that degree.

Also if they had of given more to SEE tickets it would have been to late for those who were told they wouldnt be getting anymore AND (takes a breath)..... they dont expect to get the tickets to us for weeks yet so SEE tickets could have coped!!!!!

Phew!!!

But dont plan on shooting the messenger hazzman so dont worry! :D

I respect wht you are saying but they are proffesionals in what they do. They should never misjudge their audience to that degree.

Also if they had of given more to SEE tickets it would have been to late for those who were told they wouldnt be getting anymore AND (takes a breath)..... they dont expect to get the tickets to us for weeks yet so SEE tickets could have coped!!!!!

Phew!!!

But dont plan on shooting the messenger hazzman so dont worry! :D

I understand it's one of those hang-up's, I am still very bitter from Leicester City's recent ticketing mayhem against Notts Forest.

I'm bitter at anything Leicester City do too Hazzman :D

As for the seats Sandie, i'm not sure. I didn't book them. I seem to remember Charles saying something about the 2nd bend??? :unsure:

I knew you'd post if I got it wrong ;):D

I booked hotel, flight and tickets ages ago. my flight was £42 return with air berlin, i think from stansted to dussledorf. got front row seats on the back straight, glad i got them early with all the problems going on now!

Dont no how to get from airport to Gelsenkirken, whats going to be the best way?

Anyone wishing to go out, can fly from Stansted to Dusseldorf on saturday morning at 09.00 and return on sunday at 10.00, for just £19.84 incl taxes with Ryanair. ( as at 8.30 this morning )

Would loved to have gone, but am now going to England V Estonia at Wembley on the same day. WIll either have to Sky+ the G.P or find somewhere near the stadium that will show the G.P after the game

Tickets now purchased in Block X. Third bend.

Still plenty left in X & Y. :)

does anyone know what the standing tickets are gonna be like,ie_good view,worth paying more for seating etc.... i cant find a seating plan for the stadium???

Edited by smitty