British Speedway Forum
eric i

German Gp Any One Going

So why the hell are they still allowing people to select up to 10 tickets on their website?! :rolleyes:

Ticket companies are bloody useless!

So why the hell are they still allowing people to select up to 10 tickets on their website?!  :rolleyes:

Ticket companies are bloody useless!

I take it thats a NO then!? :(

I don't have a ticket yet. No way am I paying £45 either

I don't have a ticket yet.  No way am I paying £45 either

I cannot believe that in a stadium that size there will not be any more £30 tickets.

The girl I spoke to though seemed certain they werent getting any more tickets.

Not sure if we should wait and hope or cut our losses and get £45's before they all go!

Not sure if we should wait and hope or cut our losses and get £45's before they all go!

I fail to believe they're going to sell out of £45 tickets, but then I would have said that about the £30 ones :blink:

I fail to believe they're going to sell out of £45 tickets, but then I would have said that about the £30 ones  :blink:

My point exactly!!! :rolleyes:

I cannot believe that in a stadium that size there will not be any more £30 tickets.

The girl I spoke to though seemed certain they werent getting any more tickets.

Or maybe See Tickets' allocation is sold out? :rolleyes:

Looking at the See Tickets' seating plan that may true. It seems the upper tier which contain these £30 tickets in are not available.

I thought you could stand up for £20

http://www.seetickets.com/see/misc/gsp_plan.html

Seems to me but be some faded out orange seats.

Edited by Hazzman

Just phoned See Tickets and they have just told me that they have run out of their allocation of £30 tickets and will not be getting any more!!!!

Next plan!!

Or maybe See Tickets' allocation is sold out?  :rolleyes:

Looking at the See Tickets' seating plan that may true. It seems the upper tier which contain these £30 tickets in are not available.

I thought you could stand up for £20

http://www.seetickets.com/see/misc/gsp_plan.html

Seems to me but be some faded out orange seats.

Thats what I said in my post on page 2. :rolleyes::P

She also told me to google and find other companies selling tickets. I have and no luck! :(

And not really keen on the standing tickets - too short and too long!! (Me and the night in that order!!!) :D

Edited by Sandie

We'll be in the same position as you then Sandie I think. I'm tending to think the £45 tickets might be the best option

I hate sitting at speedway anyway, so £20 to stand up suits me :D

It they've sold all them £30 tickets though, the stadiums going to be full at this ratel!!

I thought Seetickets are only selling to the Brits, they are not selling to the Germans etc thought they had their own over there? Seetickets were probably only given a block in each price band and more Brits are going then expected.

Managed to find a link to the German ticket site

GP Tickets

Hope this helps.

Edited as I notice that you have to register to use this ticket seller - no English translation either I am afraid.

Edited by Scott0311

Managed to find a link to the German ticket site

GP Tickets

Hope this helps.

Edited as I notice that you have to register to use this ticket seller - no English translation either I am afraid.

No cheap seats either. I checked earlier. Also, it's cheaper to buy from see ticket.