British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lanzilla

Gollob Team riding???

That has to be the highlight of the World Cup so far for me.What a shame it didn't quite come off. :D:D

Never thought i'd see the day!!!!!!! :D:D

That has to be the highlight of the World Cup so far for me.What a shame it didn't quite come off. :D:D

Never thought i'd see the day!!!!!!! :D:D

That next ride was even more amazing - he was trying to team ride the Russian AND the Hungarian to make sure Ruud didn't beat them!!! Love him or hate him, you can't deny Gollob is a very intelligent guy!!! 8) :D

Yep very good riding by Gollob!

It made me laugh. Great stuff from Tomasz! :D

Gollobs motorcycling skills have always been amazing but I never had him down as a master tactitian :) . Excellent stuff, the highlight of the World Cup for me so far :approve:

Worst tactitian must go to Swedish team manager and/or Michael Max, for his last bend pass (to take 2nd) in heat 24. Ruled out a last heat Joker, and with only AJ finishing would have grabbed a draw, and a run-off between poss Rickardsson and Gollob would have been great to see.

Is a Joker allowed in the final race of the night? I thought the same as you about Mikael Max so presumed it would make no difference where he finished in heat 24.

Gollob.....................WHAT A STAR!!!!!!!

Just been talking to a mate about this via SMS. The highlight of the season, nah decade!!!

I think Chris Louis was laughing more than any of us.

Superb tactics, and his reation to Roman for 'letting' Mikael through was classic.

This is the kind of thing you'd expect from the U.S., and Gollob has to be at the bottom of the list of most likely. (along with Max, Rickardsson, Crump.)

Anyone who hasn't seen it, make it your lifes ambition. Has to be seen to be believed. :D

;):P

Nice to read these posts :)

IMHO Tomasz is the best in pair riding. He always shows this stuff in Polish league matches, especially at Polonia Bydgoszcz track. :) When he rides in 15th heat with his brother Jacek at Polonia, 5:1 is guaranteed :D.

Guest BritPeter

Not only was Max riding very poorly tonight, but, in his last race he got second place on the line, my question is why? If he had stayed in third place, Rickardsson could have been used in the last race (presumably) as the Swedes joker, and we all saw what happened in the last race, it was definitely worth a try, a small chance is better than no chance.

The best race of the world cup so far :D I like to see tomasz riding anyway and tonight it was funny to watch his team riding skills. :P

Gollob jest moj bohater.

Bardzo dobrze Tomka !

Rico :roll:

I've never liked Tomasz Gollob, but after that race I must admit that I'm warming to him :approve: