British Speedway Forum

Well done Chris. Come a long way from when i first saw him riding for Exeter at Newport in 99.

It's from the same people who do the brilliant annual box set covering the whole series.

There should be adverts all over, Speedway Star, SGP official website etc.

If i remember correctly its speedwaydvd

Update; This link works, i've just tested it.

Thanks Paul - Ive just placed my order.

A Sheer racer has finally won a gp round and in very good style then overtaking Hancock.

My whole family screamed and cheered for Chris Bomber Harris in the final..

Iam not a brit but I love then a real speedwayracer is winning from the back.

Very Well DONE Bomber!

:):):)

I know they hype things up all too often these days, but that meeting WILL go down in history and WILL still be talked about in 20 years time as people still talk about Wembley 82. Every race had something to talk about, and i don't know about the Cardiff roof coming off, our house roof nearly came off too as i was jumping up and down and shouting like a loon ! I disagree with Keith Heuwen that it will be all over the back pages, they will still talk about losing tennis players and overpaid footballers and the brilliant Lewis Hamilton. Just goes to show, Speedway is the best kept secret of the Western world.

WELL DONE BOMBER......BRITISH GRAND PRIX WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

A Sheer racer has finally won a gp round and in very good style then overtaking Hancock.

My whole family screamed and cheered for Chris Bomber Harris in the final..

Iam not a brit but I love then a real speedwayracer is winning from the back.

Very Well DONE Bomber!

:)  :)  :)

Good to see your support for Bomber - makes a nice change from the british 'fans' who would rather see Danes win.

ABSOLOUTLY EFFING BRILLIANT....AND YES I KNOW I'M SHOUTING....

But seriously what a great speedway meeting,great racing,loads of passing, and i think Scott Nicholls was very unlucky he rode really well.....BUT GET IN THERE BOMBER..YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.where can i get a Bomber baseball cap?

Fantastic I was shouting so loud I woke the kids !!! best rider to come through ranks in years........................all he needs a blody good sponcer.

:)

ABSOLOUTLY EFFING BRILLIANT....AND YES I KNOW I'M SHOUTING....

But seriously what a great speedway meeting,great racing,loads of passing, and i think Scott Nicholls was very unlucky he rode really well.....BUT GET IN THERE BOMBER..YEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.where can i get a Bomber baseball cap?

www.chrisharrisracing.com

www.chrisharrisracing.com

Top draw meeting,top draw racer ! ! :) just what british speedway needed,well done Bomber ;) just hope there's more to come ;)

Edited by sniff