British Speedway Forum

use the contact form and they will point you in the right direction

Cheers liz i'll give it a go.

Fantastic night so pleased for Chris I remember watching him back in 1998 at St Austell and clearly saying “some day that kids going to win the British GP at the millennium stadium on the 30th of June 2007 with an over take on the last corner” but try telling that to people today and they don’t believe you. :lol:

Only disappointment was that foul mouthed Mr Hancock blasted Americans coming over here with there bad language, next they’ll bring over that damned Rock ‘N’ Roll music and pinball just you wait and see. :D:lol:

Edited by Tipsy_McStagger

41,247 souls was there live according to speedwayworld.tv

My throat is a little sore! Well done Chris.

And it was great to see the diving Danes get nowhere with their Semi Final antics!

well done Chris, some great racing put you on top of the podium, enjoy it mate and good luck for the rest of the season.

And it was great to see the diving Danes get nowhere with their Semi Final antics!

Had to C&P to read it. :blink: ..........

Regards.

PS.

Yellow? :rolleyes:

Just got in from Cardiff, still wet from the rain going back to the coach, but what a magical performance from the man from Truro, you had a feeling all night that he was going to do somwthing that was a bit special, and man did he produce it, and he did it not by getting out of the gate first, but pure speedway racing.

I have come away from Cardiff proud of all our boys, all of them have have booked there places for the World Cup team, and yer know what I reckon we can do it, after that performance tonight from Bomber we fear nobody.

Well done Bomber and thank you for make all us Brit Speedway so very very proud.

I disagree with Keith Heuwen that it will be all over the back pages, they will still talk about losing tennis players and overpaid footballers and the brilliant Lewis Hamilton. Just goes to show, Speedway is the best kept secret of the Western world.

Believe it.

Sky Sports News gave 97 seconds coverage at the tail end of the programme. You wouldn't believe the stories that were placed ahead of it, Canoeing, Diving etc.

The vast majority of the British public tomorrow will be oblivious to the event having even taken place.

Just got home from Cardiff and what a night. Chris Bomber Harris you were awesome. Many congratulations on your win