British Speedway Forum

Well Done Bomber

Well, he's made it into the Times:

TIMES ARTICLE

:D

Good article :D

&

Fantastic night so pleased for Chris I remember watching him back in 1998 at St Austell and clearly saying “some day that kids going to win the British GP at the Millennium Stadium on the 30th of June 2007 with an over take on the last corner” but try telling that to people today and they don’t believe you.  :lol:

:lol:

If there is ever a fairy tale way to win a GP, it was the way Bomber won it.

WELL DONE!!!!!

A very entertaining evening, and feel hoarse after shouting at the tv.

I suspect the congratulations from a Coventry team mate will be slightly bitter.

Only on a speedway forum could a thread congratulating Bomber's fantastic win degenerate into the chance of having a dig at someone else. :angry:

B) Well done Bomber :D ..... I hope ya taped this one for me Bilko.

Something else to piss the missus of. A couple of hours sat in front of me telly watching speedway, she luvs it :blink:

Well, he's made it into the Times:

TIMES ARTICLE

Just tried to find it on the BBC site, couldn't see it :unsure:

so sent "The biggest motorsport event in the UK was the British Speedway GP at the Millennium Stadium. We had a British winner in front of 40,000+ fans. More worthy of the front page than Massa, Rossi etc IMO. I'm not sure if it's there but it's buried if it is? That's poor!"

Brilliant Bomber Brilliant and on home turf. :approve:

You will be in this morning's papers for sure.

Loramski would have been proud with that passing. B)

Only on a speedway forum could a thread congratulating Bomber's fantastic win degenerate into the chance of having a dig at someone else. :angry:

Good post Norm, totally agree. In fact Scott was absolutely chuffed for Bomber and the only bitter person I can see is the original poster, whose fixation with Nicholls seems to verge on the psychopathic.

If the main thing he can draw out of last night is another dig at Scott then you've got to wonder about his sanity. Maybe it's just a defence against the humiliation of our Bomber scoring more than all four of his Polish chums put together.

Anyway, such rancour is merely a sideshow to the true hero, step forward Mr Harris, the most exciting rider in the GPs. Fully deserved, great win, great racing, great night.

Have to say, I'm glad I didn't go now as I would never have made it to work today and been sacked, but I hope the celebrations and party were suitably long and hard into the night. GB is proud of you Chris, well done.

:D:D Only the Times could refer to Bomber as a David Cameron lookalike, perhaps after the way he rode last night he should be made Prime Minister :D:D

Well done Bomber - this guy is a 100 per Cent Racer...

Nice to see first times a british Rider winning a GP at Cardiff...

Well done Chris. :D

Good post Norm, totally agree. In fact Scott was absolutely chuffed for Bomber and the only bitter person I can see is the original poster, whose fixation with Nicholls seems to verge on the psychopathic.

If the main thing he can draw out of last night is another dig at Scott then you've got to wonder about his sanity. Maybe it's just a defence against the humiliation of our Bomber scoring more than all four of his Polish chums put together.

Anyway, such rancour is merely a sideshow to the true hero, step forward Mr Harris, the most exciting rider in the GPs. Fully deserved, great win, great racing, great night.

Have to say, I'm glad I didn't go now as I would never have made it to work today and been sacked, but I hope the celebrations and party were suitably long and hard into the night. GB is proud of you Chris, well done.

Here here! There's no wonder there is so much gloom and doom surrounding speedway with "Supporter's" like that.Thankfully they are in the minority. Unfortunately they choose to use these forums because they think people want to know their pathetic opinions. WE DON'T!

Scott deserved much better than he ended up with. Hope it's his turning point.

Great stuff from Chris and Scott. Well done to Mr Howe also.

I suspect the congratulations from a Coventry team mate will be slightly bitter.

You really have become a boring idiot with your unhealthy obsession with all things Nicholls - get some help mate, before it's too late.