British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Nicki Pedersen Slams Cardiff

Oh bless him! Get on with it Nicki, you didn't make the final, deal with it like everyone else has to :blink:

The banner "Taxi for Pedersen" was great btw. :D

he is stiil top of the world and will be world champion by the end of the year i hope im a big nicki fan and i have to agree it was completly his fault. i think he would of won the final as well.

No one's dominating this year's GP's that's the beauty of it

Nicki looked like he was for the first 3 rounds but this year's reality has set in and the game is wide open for 'the one prepared to step up to the plate'

Nicki's not doing it

Jason's not doing it

Leigh's not doing it

Greg's not doing it

Hans is trying to do it but it keeps on damn well slipping away from him

and Mr Harris well Mr Harris is 'just there for the experience and trying to enjoy it the best he can'.

Perhaps and mayhap that's the 'key to the door'.

'You never can tell', said Mrs. Bell.

The banner "Taxi for Pedersen" was great btw. 

It was later replaced by one saying "Hans Andersen rides rough, boys." or something like that. I think they were British fans. :lol:

Just reminded me before the G.P. started a couple of Poles came down to the front row of section N4 (middle tier, 1st bend) with a massive Polish flag which they proceeded to tie up, half covering the flag that was already there. Poole Pirates and England. :approve:

Naturally the owners objected to this and made them take it down. One of the Poles offered a handful of money but this was refused and they disappeared, together with their flag. About ten minutes later they came back and started to undo the English flag, which of course didn't go down very well and they were sent packing to the cheers of all the English fans. Poland 0 - England 1. A bit like the G.P. really. :wink:

Edited by Gemini

and I'm willing to bet Bomber said (and I don't know this so don't attibute it to him) "bloody brillaint, more of the same next time please".

Nicki P's right - the track is dreadful, played right into Harris' hands though. Always believed Harris would do well at Cardiff, although not THAT well. He's as happy as a pig in the proverbial when the track gets rough.

i think you`ve been watching too much question time in a thursday and your talking b...ox, and relax?

Nicki P's right - the track is dreadful, played right into Harris' hands though. Always believed Harris would do well at Cardiff, although not THAT well. He's as happy as a pig in the proverbial when the track gets rough.

Lets hope for more of the "proverbial" then :D Sorts the men from the boys

Lets hope for more of the "proverbial" then :D  Sorts the men from the boys

how many men use a hairdryer these days? ;)

Lets hope for more of the "proverbial" then :D  Sorts the men from the boys

out of turn i know,but when the s..t hits the fan :)

Speedway isn't meant to be ridden on a billiard table...it's a test of throttle control as well as speed.

But when Pedersen gets into trouble he just keeps the throttle on and prays it will sort itself out...sometimes it does and sometimes it causes huge crashes...but it was his decision to keep the throttle open.

The track was superb and gave superb racing, riders like Harris, Crump, Hancock, even Nicholls, used every inch of the track and control to race brilliantly.

That interview just makes Pedersen look a right wassack...an even bigger wassack than the fool who's daft enough to hold the hairdryer for him.

Speedway isn't meant to be ridden on a billiard table...it's a test of throttle control as well as speed.

But when Pedersen gets into trouble he just keeps the throttle on and prays it will sort itself out...sometimes it does and sometimes it causes huge crashes...but it was his decision to keep the throttle open.

The track was superb and gave superb racing, riders like Harris, Crump, Hancock, even Nicholls, used every inch of the track and control to race brilliantly.

That interview just makes Pedersen look a right wassack...an even bigger wassack than the fool who's daft enough to hold the hairdryer for him.

can just pictuer it now if he wins the world title,hair dryer held by blow job :lol:

haha, some great replies in here, i honestly like nicki as a rider, yeah sometimes he over steps the mark, but he's a racer, but to blame the track is just sour grapes, that track is the best there's been in Cardiff yet, i think it just shows how much these guys wanted to win it

Even I, as a huge Nicki fan, knew that as soon as he hit the dirt that was the end of his British GP, and while I spent a few seconds desperately trying to come up with an excuse for him, there just wasn't one.

I couldn't agree more,come on Nicki it just wasn't your night, and stop blaming the track it was the same for every rider...You'll be back winning soon and your still my number 1. :approve:

I think Old Nick would have more of an idea than any mere mortals on this message board.

Probably right yet the "mere mortals" on this message board could see no-one touched him when he went into the fence, so "old nick" was wrong on that one too as well as slating the track. :wink: He like everyone else wanted to win Cardiff but this year was OUR year and hopefully next year as well :approve: