British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Anders

Swedish Elitserien Round 10

SWEDISH ELITSERIEN ROUND 10

Tuesday July 3rd 2007

PREVIEW

SMEDERNA - ROSPIGGARNA (44-52)

1. Rory Schlein, 2. Stefan Andersson, 3. Krzysztof Kasprzak, 4. Robert Miskowiak, 5. Wieslaw Jagus, 6. Eric Andersson, 7. Linus Eklöf, (8. Robert Henderson)

1. Greg Hancock, 2. Adrian Miedzinski, 3. Janusz Kolodziej, 4. Travis McGowan, 5. Jonas Davidsson, 6. Adam Skornicki, 7. Andreas Messing, (8. Jonas Andersson)

After a strong start to the season, Rospiggarna suffered their third straight loss last week, and could be facing another one at Smedstadion. Smederna though are still missing Krzsyztof Buczkowski through injury while Rospiggarna are back at full strength as Travis McGowan makes his comeback in place of Mateusz Szczepaniak who failed to score last week.

MASARNAAVESTA - PIRATERNA (46-50)

1. Antonio Lindbäck, 2. Dave Watt, 3. Simon Stead, 4. Ales Dryml, 5. Leigh Adams, 6. Steve Johnston, 7. Linus Sundström, (8. Robin Bergqvist)

1. Kenneth Bjerre, 2. Mikael Max, 3. Grzegorz Walasek, 4. Damian Balinski, 5. Ryan Sullivan, 6. Tobias Ingesson, 7. Michal Szczepaniak, (8. Christian Ingesson)

MasarnaAvesta have definitely put themselves in contention for a place in the Play Off after last week's victory against league leaders Västervik. The home side have won some close meetings lately but will be hard pushed by Piraterna who actually have a better record away from home. Emil Saifutdinov are missing for MasarnaAvesta, otherwise the teams are at full strength.

HAMMARBY - VÄSTERVIK (46-50)

1. Scott Nicholls, 2. Tomasz Gapinski, 3. Jesper B Jensen, 4. Adam Shields, 5. Nicki Pedersen, 6. Kim Nilsson, 7. Joonas Kylmäkorpi, (8. Robert Pettersson)

1. Sebastian Ulamek, 2. Tomasz Chrzanowski, 3. Chris Harris, 4. Niels-Kristian Iversen, 5. Tomasz Gollob, 6. Billy Forsberg, 7. James Wright, (8. Viktor Bergström)

The most anticipated meeting of round 10 is held in Stockholm, at Gubbängen. League leaders Västervik lost their first meeting of the season last week, and have strangely opted to keep Bjarne Pedersen out of the team for this meeting. Questionmarks must be raised over the fitness of Ulamek and Chrzanowski, and against a full strength Hammarby side, Västervik could be suffering the second straight loss. Elitserien debutant James Wright might want to have a say about it, even though the reserve races will be tough against Joonas Kylmäkorpi.

INDIANERNA - DACKARNA (38-58)

1. Magnus Zetterström, 2. Rafal Okoniewski, 3. Matej Ferjan, 4. Henrik Gustafsson, 5. Piotr Protasiewicz, 6. Kaj Laukkanen, 7. Simon Gustafsson, (8. Ludvig Lindgren)

1. Fredrik Lindgren, 2. Charlie Gjedde, 3. Hans Andersen, 4. Peter Karlsson, 5. Andreas Jonsson, 6. Ricky Kling, 7. Emil Kramer, (8. Joachim Engstrand )

The Indians have scratched Russian Roman Povazhny and brought Rafal Okoniewski back into the line-up, as an effect of last week's awful display at home. Dackarna continues with the reserve pairing of Kling/Kramer and must be considered favourites for this one, they are the better team on paper, are in good form and have been successful on the Kumla track for several years.

ELIT VETLANDA - KAPARNA (60-36)

1. Lee Richardson, 2. Karol Zabik, 3. Jaroslaw Hampel, 4. Tomasz Jedrzejak, 5. Rune Holta, 6. Thomas H Jonasson, 7. Lukasz Jankowski, (8. Niklas Larsson)

1. Rafal Szombierski, 2. Denis Gizatullin, 3. Rafal Dobrucki, 4. Chris Louis, 5. Renat Gafurov, 6. Michael Berntsson, 7. Kim Jansson, (8. -)

Bottom team Kaparna have a huge mountain to climb to avoid the 10th straight loss of the season. The winless Kaparna have brought back Chris Louis into the team, in place of Daniel Nermark, and gives the interesting Russian Denis Gizatullin another chance. For Elit Vetlanda, Peter Ljung has been taking a timeout indefinitely due to injury/rehab and will be missing, but Elit Vetlanda can bolster a solid pairing at reserve, Lukasz Jankowski and Thomas H Jonasson.

Any news re AJ, Hans and Ulamek fitness? R/R's to be used?

Any news re AJ, Hans and Ulamek fitness? R/R's to be used?

R/R for Ulamek confirmed.

R/R for Jonsson confirmed aswell.

Edited by Liverstam

Hans N will ride, AJ is not...

But WHO cares as long as Smederna wins tonight against The Pigs from Hallstavik!

:P

Edited by tarabanko

All the best to James Wright tonight. I hope he goes well. Dito Billy Forsberg.

Hans N will ride, AJ is not...

But WHO cares as long as Smederna wins tonight against The Pigs from Hallstavik!

:P

well they screwed up big time and lost with a humiliating 8ps.

Schlein and Kaspar wasnt as good as they usually are. alot of poor starts from both.

By this lost Smederna has most likely lost the chance for playoffs.

Atleast the rain that the forecasts promised still haven't showed up making my weather predictions about no rain correct. :)

Edited by Ghostwalker

By this lost Smederna has most likely lost the chance for playoffs.

I disagree. The chance for a play-off place was lost a couple of years ago. ;):P

Watch out for Kaparna :D

Just got back from watching Hammarby blow Västervik away. Good all round performance except for Shields who had one great heat but three poor ones. Nicki Pedersen had a bit of an off-day aswell. On the other hand super Tomasz Gapinski was brilliant as ever and scored a fine maximum of 13+2.

Schumi if you're reading this and still remember our little quarrel in the Elite League section about Gapinski - please take note ;):)

Would someone be kind enough to paste the results and scorers on here or a link to the details please?

Guest Schumi
Schumi if you're reading this and still remember our little quarrel in the Elite League section about Gapinski - please take note  ;)  :)

I remember. Well done to him on his 13 points tonight. And his 7, 11 and 7 in previous rounds. Fair play, and I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong. :wink:

I remember. Well done to him on his 13 points tonight. And his 7, 11 and 7 in previous rounds. Fair play, and I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong. :wink:

Thats lucky then :D:P

I disagree. The chance for a play-off place was lost a couple of years ago. ;):P

bla bla bla bla :P:P

SWEDISH ELITSERIEN ROUND 10

Tuesday July 3rd 2007

PREVIEW

1. Greg Hancock, 2. Adrian Miedzinski, 3. Janusz Kolodziej, 4. Travis McGowan, 5. Jonas Davidsson, 6. Adam Skornicki, 7. Andreas Messing, (8. Jonas Andersson)

are they Reading in disguise :P:lol:

Edited by PTW

are they Reading in disguise :P  :lol:

More likely to be in disguise on a Reading race night . :unsure: